Chapter 00: Magic and Humans

Magic's Inheritance: BONDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The world of Magic has coexisted with the human world for eons. No human knows of its existence because unless you have a Magi blood running through your veins, you cannot see or weild magic. Unicorns, Trolls, Goblins, or other Magical creatures of the kind are not visible to the humans because only Magi born offsprings can see them. And Magical creatures, no matter how powerful they are, they cannot affect the material realm or the humans unless through specific ordeals or means. And they will perish immediately without these said ordeals when they step out to the human world.

 Magi born on the other hand have the free pass of using Magic outside the Magic realm but they cannot use it to cause injury of any kind to the humans. And killing the humans will bode the worst of punishments. A Magi who commits murder by killing human will lose his powers and his/her whole body will be put to a state of paralysis while imprisoned in cell over looking the world. He/she will stay in that state with no food or water while looking over the changing world till he/she meets doom.

 And as the world works, there will always be law abiding and law breaking citizens. Yet the difference between the Magis and humans is the fact that an outlaw Magi can weild the power that can destroy a city or an entire country in one swoop. The Magi Circle works to defend, defea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter