chapter 1: hybrids

The cat and the wolf

"please watch out taehyung. one wrong move and they will find out". said seokjin as he was seeing his son of. they lived in an abanded building at the poor side of soeul and taehyung was going to 'work' again.

"it'll be fine eomma, i'll make sure they don't find out". he said as he kissed his eommas cheek and run out of the house. he allways said that but that never stopped seokjin from worrying about his omega kitten.

taehyung walked in the dark and dirty streets of seoul with his black hoodle and black ripped jeens on making him blend in, his hood on his head covering his light brown hair and the thing he must protect. he walked into a pub where he 'worked' and came up to his 'co workers'.

"hey guys, i'm here, so what are we doing today?". he asked and everyone grinned at him laughing a little. taehyung knew there was somthing wrong. this wasn't the usual greeting he would get and it made his hair stand.

"hello taehyung~". one of them said with a bright, creepy smile as he walked towards him. taehyungs body started moving on it's own, walking back entill he was againsed the wall. "oh no..they found out". he though, the next thing he knew his hood was pulled back by a gun the male infront of him was hiding which is now pointing at him. taehyungs eyes which shut out of surpize oppened. his light brown cat ears where exposed and he tryed to hide them in his hair by flatening them down but failed as his hair wasn't fluffy enought.

"awww,,such a cute hybrid~ by the way we kind of guessed who you where since the day you first came here with that hood on but we decided to wait for the right moment to comfirm if we where right and today felt like a good day". he said with a wide grin which qickly changed to a searous straght face. 

"also they payed good money for a dead hybrid". taehyungs body started shaking, his long brown tail which was wraped around his chest under his shirt was now wrapping around his left leg as it tembled.

"p-p-please don't kill me". he begged stuttering putting his hands infront of him that his palms were facing the man.

the man loaded his gun but before he could shot he was knocked down by another man.

"ya!, Hoseok, what do you think your doing!". another man shouted at him.

the man who had knocked the other one down was standing their, a big black jacket on him with a lightblue hoodie beneath wih the hood on his head.

"why are you doing this?  because he's a hybrid?". he says in a low volum but slightly pitched voice.

they all looked at him like he was insane but he just stood their with a grin.

"then you won't be needing me anymore eather". he said taking his hood off revealing dark brown hair and a pair of dark brown wolf ears.

everyone including taehyung gasped.

"what? you figured out he was one but couln't figure out i was one too?". he laughed before continueing. "what a bunch of indiots, come we must go". 

he took taehyungs hand and run out of the bulding. the streets which were quiet a few minutes ago were now filled with both humans and hybrids fight with eatch other.

hoseok took taehyung to a more quiet area and let go of him. "i'm sorry to say this but you weren't doing a good job on protecting your image". he said as he took his jacket off revealing his tail which a long tube shaped cloth around it to make it thiner, he took it off throwing it away not caring were and fixed his tail.

taehyung didn't know what to say, he had never seen another hybrid but his family, let alone a wolf hybrid.

"look my organization are evacuating hybrids around the globe, we take them to our hidden towns in the mountains of china, there you will be safe and will able to live a happy normal life without anyone trying to kill you". he said smiling at him.

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. why did he never knew about this? why havn't they ever came for them when they needed it the most? there were so many questions he wanted to ask but he decided to leave them for another time.

"if so we need to go get my family". he said as he started running.

"ok, hey! taehyung!". said hoseok as he run behind the cat hybrid.

taehyung run home not caring about Hoseks protests like "were are you goin!?" or "slow down!".

taehyung stopped infront of the bulding that was is "home" and  looked around to see alot of hybrids allready there.

"so this is were you live?". said hoseok leaning forward and trying to catch his breath, taehyung was fast, what kind of cat did he originate from? hoseok asked himself.

"eomma!, appa!, jiminie!, kookie!". taehyung shouded running up tp the bulding.

"hyung!".shouted jungkook who  was in the croud and now at the eadge of it waving at his brother.

taehyung run up to him. "where's eomma?". he asked shaking jungkook by his uper arms.

jungkook points to a direction somewere in the cround. taehyung runs deeper into the croud looking around entil he finds the rest of his family being escorted into a helicopter. the helicoper was about 50m away and they are about to enter it "eomma!". taehyung shouted. Jin turns around at the sound of his kittens voice.

"taehyung!?". he shouts in shock and the rest of the family looks his way. taehyung stepted forward but a shake from the ground beneath him makes him stop, an exposion could be heard from beath as the ground started to crumble. Hoseok who was walking not too far behind him noticed what was happening. 

"!". he currsed and run towards taehyung. Soon the ground beneath teahyung breaks and he falls with a screem.

"taehyung!". both jin and hoseok shout.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone. this is the first page for my new fanfiction i really hope you liked it and will continue reading