prologue: before the birth

The cat and the wolf

A young girl probably in her 20es was taking a stroll in the city when she heared a noise coming from a box on the sidewalk. she walked closer to it and opened the lid, her eyes widen at the sight before her. in the box was a cat or should i say a cat human hybrid sitting looking up at her. it wore a baby pink over sized wooly jumper with pastel blue shorts. its long thing tail wraped around its his legs at the floor of the box with his ears flatend down. its hair, ears and tail where all light brown with big dark brown eyes that sparckled with fear stared at her.

was agaped as she stared at the cute creature before her. she heard her parents talking about them and how they are a misstake, somthing that should not be living but all she thought while looking at it was love and the need to protect it. she carfully lifted it up getting a small wine from it.

"shhh it's ok. i'll take care of you from now on". she told it as he its back holding it against her chest. the creature looked like a 5 year old and she wondered what happend to it's parents. she looked back in the box and found somthing ells in it, a letter? she oppened it up and read it out loud.

"for anyone who found my baby please don't hurt him but take care of him and rase him. our family is being atacked right now and i'm doing this as a hope for his survivel. if you decided not to kill but to take care of him i thank you dearlly and i will give you some information about him. his name is Seokjin he's a omega Male (a boy capable of baering kittens) he is a brown cat hybrid and is 5 years old and is birthday is on december 4. for now that's all you need to know. i'm pleaving him in your hands please take care of him". she trailed off at the end and looked around then at the kitten in her arms.

"you where being atacked? by who?". she asked him but didn't expect him to answer when he did.

"humans". he said in a sad tone as tears rolled down his cheek. her eyes widen and her heart broke. she held him tight continuing on his back.

"shhh...it's ok now, i'll protect you". she said and ed her jucket und put him under it as an atemt to hide him a little as she walked home.

when she got to her apartment she let him go and he run around examining every inch of it. making her giggle when he startted sniffing places making dust get onto his nose making him sneeze. she sat at the couch as he examed everything.

"hey seokjin". she called out and the kitten turned around looking at her. "are you hungry?". he nodded shyly. she smiled and got up going to the kitchen to make some scrambled eggs. she guessed since he still has a human body he could eat human food. after she was done she put the food on the table in the kitchen and liften seokjin up to sit on the stool as he was too small to get up himself. he bigan to dig in with a smile "it's good!" he said as he continued to eat spashing food everywhere. she laughed at the cuteness.

a few hours past and it was time to go to sleep. she got in bed and told seokjin to lay next to her. she wraped her arms around the hybrid and they both fell asleep. the next day she took him out shopping for new clothes as she didn't have any todler clothes at her apartment. he was wareing the same cloths as yesterday except she had put a beanie on his head to cover his ears and made him wrap his tail round his tammy so that no one will try to do anything to them. one the way back they heared a noise and again it was coming from a box. seokjin let go of her hand and walk towards it taking the lid of reavealing another cat hybrid. except this one was black haired with black eyes and was wearing a gray top and black shorts.

"another one?". she thought looking at the kitten. seokjin started a converation with the hybrid ending up with them playfully biting each other's ears.

"can you take him in too? he's like me". said seokjin looking at her with big eyes the black kitten joined in. she was thinking when she found a letter with practically the same words written on it. she read the info about the hybrid outloud " Namjoon Male alpha, 4 yers old born on september 4.. looking at the wtriteing and your looks, you 2 are not realated?". she half asked looking at them. the 2 hybrids shook their heads telling her they have never met. she looked at them thinking but then realized she couldn't refuse.

"ok i'll take you in too". she said and the hybrids jumped around with happyness. she soon stoped them telling seakjin to put his hat back on and hide his tail while she helped namjoon put on a hat she got today and helped to put his tail away.

A FEW YEARS LATER

it's been a couple of years now. the 2 hybrids are now married and seokjin just gave birth to their 3rd child. their life is happy and they still live with the girl that took them in . she is in her 40es now and they are soon going to leave her to live their own lives but will it be as happy as it is now. what if they end up without no money and have to live in an abanded buliding with hardly any food for money and constentlly scared for their lives.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello this is the prologue i will ofically start the storey in the next chapter. i hope you will like it and read it bye for now