FAIRLY ODD CHILD

Mixture of Different Emotions
Please log in to read the full chapter

"FAIRLY ODD CHILD"

It was really a bad idea to eat or drink anything you’ve found in the kitchen. It’s not his fault that the innocently lying bottle of water in the counter could turn Kibum to this. Not that Jonghyun knew this would happen to his boyfriend over night by just giving that drink when the other said that he was thirsty.

Then again, it was almost one in the morning when they got home after a tiring schedule so Jonghyun didn’t bother to question the odd bottle in the first place. Though Kibum’s weird facial expression after drinking the water had been his first clue, saying along the lines of, What’s this? It’s so sweet.

He stared at the three males crowding up on his little Kibum. Yes, little. “Cause as far as he can remember, Kibum had his bluish-white hair and smooth, high-cheekbones. He was taller too. Sitting at the black couch on their dorm was none of those anymore though, instead, there sat a raven-haired little boy with round pinkish cheeks, feline eyes taking in the big interior of the room with wonder and curiosity, wondering why he was here.

“Awwe, hyung is soo cute.” Taemin gushed, poking little Kibum’s cheeks as if to confirm that he was real. They were woken up with the main vocalist banging each of their room like crazy. Panicking because, oh God, his boyfriend turned into a freakingly cute child! It was also creepy by how Kibum’s clothes turned small. As if it was affected by what had transpired to its owner.

“I told you it’s a bad idea to take anything from a stranger. Look what happened to Kibum now.” Onew chastised the maknae when he heard Jonghyun that the last thing Kibum consumed was that bottle of water from an old lady.

“Hyung! Haven’t you watched Beauty and the Beast? It’s not good to judge people by their faces, cause “beauty is found from within”.” Taemin airquote the words of the enchantress from the said movie, Minho lightly flicking Taemin’s ear to show his disapproval at the maknae’s words. “I’m surprised you know that line, I think the screen might just melt from how you ogle at Emma Watson whenever she was focused on the movie.”

Taemin rubbed his ear and unconsciously pouted.

“Uhmm...” little Kibum peeked at the three males crowding up on him, his little hands clutching the hem of his shirt nervously. “Where’s my umma? Is she still at the hospital?”

O

Please log in to read the full chapter