First day

Smoke of the True Blood

Da In's POV 

I'm so lazy to look for a school cause I don't really get it, why do I have to go to another school just because of nothing. Now I'm just sitting here in front of my computer to learn some new chords..

(knock knock )

Here's the application form for your new school (my mom hand me the card and leave )

........

CHEONJU ARTS UNIVERSITY 

WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  Omma!!!!!! 

(mom entering my room)

Why is there any problem are you hurt? are you going to die?

I hug her very tight cause I never thought that they grant my wish to study in a art university 

Omma im sorry I tought you just want to transfer me because of nothing.

That's the reason why you should always listen to me it's not like I don't want you to be happy.

My mom laugh at me.... 

Oh Da in you're so serious right now it's not very like, well if you don't want to transfer then just attend your school now. 

No omma I will transfer ~•~

(then she goes back out side)

 ..-------------------------------

I'm so very happy I'm going to attend an art university and that place is where that princess ugly go, well she's my friend Wahhhhhhhh!!!! 

 

First day of school 

..........................

 

I didn't tell jisoo that from now on we will be attending the same school, she lives in the next street from our house so I text her if she already left and she said no so I wait for her in front of her house I guess she will be surprised if she see me wearing the same uniform as her.

........

(the gate opens)

 

BWA!!!!! 

Oh good morning Da in ^~^

Ah hehehe good morning,  your not surprised?

Who will be surprised with that bwa if I already saw you at the window (jisoo pointing to the window)

Well that's given, but not about that 

What? 

my uniform? Maybe 

Ah ye da in your mom already inform me about that she even ask me to pass your application form, heheheh I know your embarrass so let's just go ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Stop laughing jisoo 

Ok fine 

 

...................

Now we are inside of the campus 

 

They will be asking us if what major what we'd like to take (jisoo said)

Well that's given though 

ENTERTAINMENT (both of us say it loudly so the other student look at us) 

I'm pretty sure that there will be students that will hate us 

Jisoo we don't have to be worried about that it's not like they know what we really are.

You can tell if a person is born like us but not me da in -_-

Don't be like that my princess ugly, maybe your half blood but you're special 

Thanks ugly princess. 

 

Suddenly there is a group of girls who bump us 

 

Girl 1: what the hell, what's your problem??!!!

Girl 2: don't you have an eyes!!! 

 

...............

 

This girls, if they just know who we are!!  

 

Well I have two do you want some??? (jisoo said)

Now we are both laughing so hard right now 

.......

 

It is time now to choose our major and of course we choose to be in the entertainment major 

 

_________________________

 

After the selection of major we just go to have a stroll in the campus so that we will be familiar with the places so if we need to go somewhere around the school,  well jisoo studied here until highschool but their building is on the other side or almost another branch of the campus so she is not also that familiar here.

 

Yah! Look Da in I've heard this place is famous for dating. 

Jisoo don't tell me that's the first thing you will do in the start of the new school year.

Ey~ you know that I'm a good girl, well maybe if I found someone that can make me fall for him. 

Gosh princess ugly,  you have to fulfil your duty first before dating.

It's not like we have the same situation Dain you know that I'm just a half blood, True Blood won't even bother to be friends with me.

Then what do you call me?

Your not just a true blood you're ......

I stop her from talking because I feel that there is someone listening to us. 

 

.....

 

Oh why did you stop?  (a strange girl said )

Who are you?  I'm Da in

Oh oh oh~ and I'm jisoo, nice to meet you ~^~

Well I'm minju, Jeon Minju and it is not nice meeting you,  I heard that you just had a fight with my girls. 

Ah those girls well it's not like we have a fight it is just that they talk to us like we're not worth respecting right jisoo? 

Oh right 

It's not also nice to talk back at me like that I'm probably your senior so don't act like you have everything cause I'll make sure that you will suffer while staying here in this school. 

 

She left after she say all those nonsense 

 

Well jisoo  I don't think she will be a hindrance to us. 

Why don't you see any smoke from her? 

Oh, but maybe a smoke from a cigarette, let's just not talk about her and go home. 

 

Now ride a bus until the first street of our place 

 

In the bus............ 

 

Do you think there will be a true blood in the school beside from us? (jisoo ask)

Yes, I saw some students who have smoke earlier.

 

(all of the true blood have their own smoke that is the to identify which rank they belong )

 

Then I guess we will be able to talk about our identity to some students, jisoo do you want to know something? 

What? 

The guy in the middle seat is a true blood 

i wish i'm not a half blood so that i will be able to know if there is a true blood around me (jisoo said)

don't worry im alsways here to tell you about that, lets go we need to go down now

 

we walk until we reach jisoo's house

 

see you next week( we both shout in unison)