The boy in the bus

Smoke of the True Blood

I'm just glad that I'm alive, this is all what I want to say to my self every time I wake up in the morning.

 

(knock knock ) (mom entering my room with my dad and my brother )

 

Good morning for Our very beautiful princess (My mom said )

Dad lets eat I'm hungry 

Oppa can't you even wait for me to wake up? (me saying it while doing aegyo)

Just wake up if you want to eat I'm so hungry 

(my dad brash my brother's hair and said )

Let's eat but don't be like that to your sister 

Don't worry appa I'm already use with jinyoung oppa 

Okay then just go there if you're ready to eat (my mom said )

 

I'm so happy that I have a family like them, my brother might be like that but I'm so happy that he won't leave me, I think it is a very good start of school I year I feel so refresh.

 

Now I go to the dinning table to eat with them... 

 

You should eat faster you're running out of time now, do you want me to bring you to your school. 

No need dad I'll bring her since , that it also my way. 

Oh~ oppa what happen to you're so kind today. 

Yah!  Cha Da in its just that your friend ask me to do it because she is already at the school. 

__________________________

At the school.... 

 

I already arrive, my jinyoung oppa drive his car like there's no tomorrow because he's late so I'm here 2 hours earlier. 

Ohoy~! Cha Dain-shi, oh!  You look so happy ugly princess, what happen? 

Jisoo,  you don't need to have a big reason to be happy you know. 

K fine, do you want to go to the rooftop of the main building? 

No, not in the main building 

Then where? 

Let's go to the rooftop of the music building 

Ey!! Cha Dain-shi why are you so great oh? 

Your just crazy I just choose to go in the music building whats  great about that? 

She's right your great for choosing the music building instead of the main building (a strange man said )

Well I just don't get it, but who are you though?

Me?

Yes you (jisoo answer )

Oh I'm taehyung I thought you already know me. 

It's the first time we meet you so how should we know you? (jisoo ask)

 

Then taehyung turn his back at us.. 

 

Maybe we know you but not your name. 

You know him?  Yah Dain-ah you know him!? 

His the guy in the middle seat of the bus with a strange 2nd rank weird smoke. 

Ah I remember now 

I hear you talking about my smoke so I assume that the both of you is also a true blodd right? 

No, she is the true blood and I'm just a half blood, jisoo, I'm Kim jisoo 

Dainne, Cha dain 

Ah so I'm taehyung again, I hope we can be friends? 

Why not, Right Dain? 

Well you look like your fun to be with. 

Asa!!! You look very cool specially you Dain 

(jisoo suddenly smirk )

Oh don't get me wrong its just that I can also see her smoke and it is very cool,  I never saw a true blood with that kind of smoke before. 

Well she's really on of a kind, anyway do you want to go with us? 

Where? 

In the rooftop (I answer )

 

________________________

At the rooftop........ 

 

Do you want to know why you are great for choosing music building instead of the main building (taehyung ask)

Why? 

Cause in the main building it has the best view of the whole campus but the rooftop of the music building has the sound of the students who are dreaming to be one of those idol who give their everything to music which made the people unite as one. 

Oh~ how come we have the same meaning about that (jisoo in surprised look )

Because that's true, you're right the both of you. 

 

 

We stay at the rooftop for about 11/2 hour without saying anything and just listening to the students singing their emotions. 

 

What's your major taehyung? 

Entertainment, and I think we are classmates I saw both of your names on the list 

Then let's go it's already time. Dain and..? 

Kim Taehyung!!

LeGo (we said in unison )

 

After opening the class room there is already alot of students and I also spot Jeon Minju and her gurls, the only available seat is the 2nd to the last seat next to the window so we seat there and taehyung go at the very last seat behind jisoo. 

 

The teacher enter the room 

 

OKAY!!!  GOOD MORNING !!!!

Gosh did he drink 1 box of energy drink (jisoo said )

I guess it's 2box (taehyung answer )

So good morning again, all of you might be surprised but let's start our school year with a high energy, in fact  this class is very special and extra ordinary. 

 

Taehyung and I look with each other because after he said extra ordinary there is a 2nd rank smoke coming out from him 

 

So I'm Do Ji han or you can just call me jihan sem. 

 

Minju and the girls are already talking on how good looking he is, well I can't deny it he really has the look. 

 

Form a big circle NOW!!!!!! ,(all students follow as fast as they can)

 

So I'm going to go out, you should know each other or be familiar with each other before I come back OKAY!!!! 

Yes Sem (we answer in unison )

 

We form a circle and introduce each other until....  

 

OKAY!!!!  I'M BACK!!!!  so tell me something about your classmates. 

Me sem 

Okay hoseok 

Dain,Taehyung and jisoo they are very extraordinary. 

(oh I don't see any smoke from him did he notice our smoke, is he a true blood? )

They all look good that it is already extraordinary. 

That's good but hoseok please don't state the obvious. 

Taehyung raise his hand 

Okay taehung.. 

Ahm Minju and the girls,they are very weird and scary. 

Taehyunh-ah I told you don't state the obvious, hehehe JK minju and the girls 

After some minutes the introduction is finish and he discuss some topics,  the other teachers are already finish until we can finally go home.