part 3

INTERVIEW OF FOREVER_LOVE95....

PART 3 ALL BOUT YUNJAE...........

TINA: What does yunjae represent to you?
ANNIE: A beautiful relationship, no matter what kind it is.

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
ANNIE: They are two beautiful people, so I think it’s easy to put them together especially with their close friendship when they were promoting together.

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?(Ex: affair, , homewrecker)
ANNIE: Because it’s fiction, and fanfictions are written for the sake of the love between Yunho and Jaejoong, so that is the sole focus of all the stories.

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
ANNIE: Happy for him :D

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married…So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
ANNIE: I would hope that they can last forever, because I think the way someone handles their marriage shows a lot about who they are as a person.

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
ANNIE: I don’t know…

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
ANNIE: I really don’t know. Possibly? :P

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
ANNIE: I would be happy for them but I would also be worried about the pressure they are about to face.

TINA: Does yunho look gayer than Jaejoong?
ANNIE: Nope. Jaejoong looks more feminine.

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
ANNIE: I really, really hope that they still meet secretly regardless of being friends or lovers. I hope they can still keep each other company in their brutal industry.

TINA: I heard Jaejoong song Nine is for Yunho even though he denied it?What do you think?
ANNIE: Maybe it’s more for DBSK and their friendship as a whole? I don’t know :/

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions…
ANNIE: Jaejoong fascinates me so much. I feel like he is such a complex human being who has suffered a lot, and I want to explore him in my stories.

TINA: Your future plans for fanfics?
ANNIE: Nothing at the moment.

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
ANNIE:Due to the fact that I’m heteroual, I don’t think I have the right to say anything. But I do think any sort of relationship where two people have love for each other is precious, so regardless of gender and uality, they should be happy together.

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
ANNIE: It’s definitely not a disease, and if it is a sin, then it’s not up to my judgement since I am a sinner myself in many other ways.

TINA:What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
ANNIE: Take care of our own relationships and love to the fullest the people who are in our lives, instead of paying attention to the relationships of others.

TINA: In the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
ANNIE: Love them. It’s my child!

TINA: Pride or love?
ANNIE: Love.

TINA: Love to me is…………
ANNIE: Endurance.

TINA: Do you believe in love at first sight?
ANNIE: No. It might be possible to feel a connection at first sight, but that needs time and development to turn into love.

TINA: what are your views on yoochun scandal?
ANNIE: He is an adult and someone whom I don’t know personally, so I cannot make any judgements.

TINA: Since junsu has been in a relation with a girl has yoosu ship sunk?
ANNIE:Yoosu ship in terms of their friendship and beautiful bond will never sink ^^.

TINA: I have read somewhere that Jae and chun are looking more like lovers than friends..what do you think?
ANNIE: I think their love for each other transcends a generic label. They have been through so much together.

TINA: Are we deluding ourselves by making these OTP’s?
ANNIE: No, I think there’s nothing wrong with wanting to see two people love each other the way we might want to be loved, as long as it doesn’t carry over into the real world and cause harm to these people.

SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS.........

TINA: I have heard Asian think westerns are ugly?
ANNIE:Hm…most of my Asian friends find Westerners very beautiful, me included…so I don’t know :/

TINA: Asian gives importance to skin color. dark skin is big no no to Asians? Do you think it is ok to think like that?
ANNIE: I don’t think it’s okay to think that. I can see the appeal in white skin, but I think that dark skin is often very beautiful too.

TINA: How Important is skin color to you?
ANNIE: Not important.

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
ANNIE: I think that plastic surgery is okay if it’s corrective or a necessity, but otherwise natural is better.

TINA: do you think jaejoong’s in famous beauty had help from the plastic surgeon?
ANNIE: I do think that he’s touched up a little here and there with surgery, but definitely nothing major.

TINA: What do you think of Siwon from super junior’s statement when he said in a radio interview..”I don’t mind dating western girls but marry an Asian girl my mom approves off?
ANNIE: I do think it’s very important to consider parents in terms of whom he marries, but I think if he loves a western girl and wants to marry her, he needs to make a compromise with his parents in some way.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
ANNIE: I think we are obsessed with them because they are successful, influential people who has made a difference in our lives one way or another, but it’s important to keep our own lives and priorities in mind! Also, even though they don’t know we exist, we make up a big part of their success and their ability to do what they love. So I think we should give our love and support to them because they have impacted us, but never to a level of obsession that could cause harm in anyway, to ourselves or them.

END OF PART3

DEAREST ANNIE,
PLEASE ACCEPT MY HEARTFELT THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS INTERVIEW,YOUR STORIES HAVE TOUCHED OUR HEARTS AND IN THERE THEY WILL STAY FOREVER..THANK YOU FOR BEING AN AMAZING AUTHOR AND GIVING US A LITTLE GLIMPSE IN TO THE PERSON YOU ARE BEHIND THE FAN FICS..WISH U A VERY BEST IN ALL THE THINGS IN YOUR FUTURE..


Readers wanna read Annie's stories..please visit forever_love95.livejournal.com.