PART 2

INTERVIEW OF FOREVER_LOVE95....

PART 2 ALL ABOUT WRITING FAN FICTIONS............

TINA: How and when did you decide to be a fanfic author?
ANNIE: I started writing fanfiction in 2012 because I loved the relationship between Yoochun and Junsu and wanted to complete something in writing.

TINA: What made you to sit down and actually write something?
ANNIE: There are always plots floating around my head, so when I can see the characters living in that story, I begin writing.

TINA: What is the first fanfic you completed?
ANNIE: My first fanfic is called “Before I Go”.

TINA: How did you get your idea for your first fanfic?
ANNIE: From Yunho and Changmin’s MV, “Before You Go”.

TINA: Have you had any prior experience of writing before your first fanfic?
ANNIE: I have started paragraphs here and there, but never complete.

TINA: Have you ever plagued by doubts on your storyline?
ANNIE: Always! In fact there are plot holes everywhere in my completed fics.

TINA: How did you promote your fanfic to readers?
ANNIE: I just post it to communities.

TINA: Have you ever been anxious about how the readers receive your story?
ANNIE: Of course, I’m always hoping that the readers would like my story, but it doesn’t really affect the way I plan it or how I want to write.

TINA: Thoughts on how you felt when you see the first comment on the first story? Do remember who is the first commenter?
ANNIE: I felt so happy and accomplished. Unfortunately I don’t remember the first commenter but if I did, thank you to her/him 

TINA: How do you prepare yourself before writing a fanfic?
ANNIE: I usually don’t prepare and just start writing.

TINA: Do you work out plot line or do you prefer to see where your ideas or inspiration take you?
ANNIE: I prefer to see where my ideas or inspiration take me. I’m not a planner xP

TINA: When and how does your inspiration or muse come to you?
ANNIE: From other stories, movies, songs, and my surroundings.

TINA: What is the weirdest place you were struck by inspiration for your fanfic? Did you write the plot?If yes what is the title of the fanfic?
ANNIE: When looking at pictures of London on my laptop, I got the inspiration for a fic called “Meet me on Abbey Road”.

TINA: How much research do you do for your story?
ANNIE: None unless it’s in a field that I don’t know much about. I try to get the character’s birthdays and birthplaces right.

TINA: What is the easiest part of writing?
ANNIE: Thinking of the ending.

TINA: What is the hardest part of writing a story?
ANNIE: Trying to keep the plot and characters realistic and consistent, and not fall to over-dramatized scenes.

TINA: The writer’s worst nightmare the dreaded writer’s block.When is the worst writer’s block you ever had? How did you overcome it?
ANNIE: I listen to more songs, or go back to the thing which inspired my story in the first place. Usually I just leave the fic and come back when I have inspiration again.

TINA: Any useful tips on how to overcome the writer’s block?
ANNIE: For me, I cannot force myself to write. I usually just put the piece down and watch films, read books, and search for inspiration again in reality before I can dive back into my writing.

TINA: Have you written any collaboration with other author’s? If yes name of the fanfic.
ANNIE: I haven’t written any collaboration.

TINA: How do you describe your writing style? Do you think you have your own personal writing style?
ANNIE: I like writing descriptively and reflectively. I do hope that I have my own writing style, but I can’t say for sure.

TINA: How do you think you have evolved creatively throughout the years? Do you notice any change in the way you write?
ANNIE: I feel like my writing has definitely gotten better from practice, and it changes depending on the authors I am inspired by.

TINA: How important are readers and their comments?
ANNIE: Very important as I get encouragement from their words, knowing that there are people enjoying my stories.

TINA: I have been a silent reader for few months before taking the steps to comment..Any words for silent readers?
ANNIE: I hope that reading my stories have affected you in some way, made you happy or sad; made you think.

TINA: Do you read other yunjae fanfics? If yes name of the fanfic you loved?
ANNIE: I’ve read so many! The one I especially remember was one called “Glass Heart”. The world that the author built was amazing, the writing was wonderful, and the characters were vivid.

TINA: Are you friends with any other author’s?
ANNIE: Not really xD I’m not good with reaching out to people.

TINA: How do you make your stories standout when there are heaps of other stories with similar plot lines?
ANNIE: I just write it the way I want to write.  Even if the premises are the same, the stories are different because of the different writers.

TINA: Has anyone stole your story and published under their name?
ANNIE: Not that I know of.

TINA: Thoughts on others stealing your work?
ANNIE: Please don’t 

TINA: How do you manage your time between your daily activities and updating stories?
ANNIE: When inspiration hits and situation allows, I would put everything aside to write until I am satisfied. Otherwise, updates are pretty low on my priority list when I don’t want to write.

TINA: Do you have any favorite time of the day to write stories?
ANNIE: Late at night or early in the morning, when everything is quiet.

TINA: Your favorite genre to write?
ANNIE: Romance, real-life, angst.

ALL ABOUT STORIES..............

TINA: Tell us about the famous fanfic “NIGHTANGLE”. Ideas and inspiration behind this bitter sweet yunaje fanfic?
ANNIE: It was my longest piece of writing up to date. I got the inspiration from Demi Lovato’s song “Nightingale”. There are parts of the writing that I am proud of, but mostly I wasn’t satisfied with the poor planning and execution of the story  I wished that I had actually planned it out better and developed some characters more.

TINA:Few words on this absolutely beautiful fic “OUR GLOURIOUS DAYS”.inspiration behind this fic?
ANNIE: Inspiration came when I was studying “Hamlet” in school xD. I wanted to write about a tragic, dysfunctional family.

TINA: Few things on the fanfic “DARLING,IT’S LIFE”?
ANNIE: I forgot where the inspiration of this fic came from. I just really wanted to write and was searching my mind for a plot when I thought of how it would like if we had a chance to live a different life, and the decisions we would make based on that opportunity.

TINA:Few words on “BUS STATION”. Does it have an real life experience?
ANNIE: It doesn’t have a real life experience  I thought of it while pondering upon the question if it’s possible for two people to fall in love without words, and simply through body language.

TINA: Few words on this fanfic “CAN YOU HEAR ME”?
ANNIE: I was inspired after reading Timothy Findley’s novel “The Wars”. It was a heart-breaking tale about a sensitive, gentle young man who slowly loses himself, along with his innocence due to war.

TINA'S NOTE: Guys I love this fic “CAN YOU HEAR ME” .I really thought jae came to join him… the ending is just wow. And I hate character deaths and sad endings..even though it's an one shot it just touches the heart strings..it is a MUST READ.

TINA: Few words on this bittersweet yunaje fanfic “LOST STARS”. inspiration behind this fanfic?
ANNIE: Inspired by the song “Lost Stars”. I wanted to write a story about two people, broken and lost, and how a short crossing of their paths may change their lives for better or worse.

TINA: Still writing or you stopped now?
ANNIE: I have stopped writing for a while now. I’m hoping to pick it up again soon.

All ABOUT ............

TINA:Tells us why are we so interested to read taboo topics when it comes to yunjae?Ex. ,cheating,home wrecker etc.
ANNIE: I think the reason why we are so interested in reading taboo topics is because it is fan fiction. It is a fictional world where anything can happen between fictional characters without any real consequences, and I think it’s a way we can satisfy the darker
part of us xD.

TINA: it is so heart breaking when u see your favorite authors deleting their journals or accounts,taking away the chance to reread some of your favorite stories…and having those wonderful stories lost..Have you anytime in future have plans on deleting your journal?
ANNIE: I’ve thought of deleting my journal many times, but decided that it was a big part of my life that I should keep with me. So I won’t be deleting my journal any time soon.

TINA: Any words for the readers?
ANNIE: No matter where you are, thank you so much for taking your time to read my stories, and I hope they have affected you in some way, even if it’s just for a moment ^^.

End of part 2.