Where the heart is

2 Heart from Block B's

It's been a week you over your not so official realtionship with Kyung. You were so glad that you dan't have to be fake around him anymore. But still at the same time you feel the guilt for hurting Kyung. The first time you've know him on the internet, you thought he was nice as he looks. You were intrested to know him by his stunning look and greasy smile. At the same day, coincidentally you really met him. But he doesn't seems nice as you imagine. He causes you fall and get wet that day, he didnt even apologize and you were so mad at him. You swore you never want to see his face anymore. But, because of B-Bomb ask you to follow him and the rest of Block B to their holiday, you can't never insist. You have a little small crush for B-Bomb and he will never knew about it. You and Kyung are getting better through the vacation, and not expected he ask you to be your girl. And now you carrying a big guilt for making his heart break again. 

 

You're sitting on your living room couch. Melinda was not home. She've gone out with her school friends to celebrate their end year of school. 

You leave the couch and head to the kitchen. You feel so thirsty so you want to grab a glass of water.

" Talking about B-Bomb oppa.. where is he ? " You start bring up B-Bomb on your mind.

He never contact you after the vacation. You also already forgot about him since you have a lot things to thought about like Kyung and stuff. You checked your phone and search your contact. You scroll down to B-Bomb's phone number. You want to call him. You miss him. But you afraid that you will bug him with his busy schedule because recently Block B just released their comeback. They probably busy with training and comeback stage. You keep your phone in your trousers pocket. 

 

You made your way upstairs to have an evening nap. 

 

B-Bomb POV:

 

Why is Kyung acting weird lately? Months ago he was so cheerful and lovey dovey. Don't tell me he already broke up with Michelle .. No way. That's too fast.

 

It's been so long i didn't keep in touch with her. What is she doing right now? How have she's been. I bet she still look cute or even more prettier. Aish. She's been going out with my own best friends and i still have feelings for her? How cruel am i. .

 

But still, what's wrong with Kyung. He look down recently. Or...maybe i should ask Michelle, since i've never call her for a long time. 

 

Normal POV:

 

B-Bomb save your number in his speed dail. **Click 2, press Call

You didn't answer his call since you already dozed off. You too tired to hear the ringtone for you phone.

 

"Why isn't she answering?" *Dail again

Still no answer. B-Bomb gives up calling you. He thought to himself.

" Maybe .. she was angry with me ? Or she didn't wat to talk to me because she is Kyung's girl? She should be angry with me i guess. I promise her that i'll be by her side. But Im not. still.. she have Kyung, for what she needs me by her side? I should just leave a text. "

 

B-Bomb keeps his phone in his backpack and go back to practice room. 

 

 

You just wake up from your sleep. You take a look at the clock, it was already 7pm. You search your phone in your pocket. 

" Why didn't i put this phone away first before sleeps? " You mumble yourself.

You check your phone, you saw 2 missed call and 1 new text massage. It was from B-Bomb. You are suprise that he finally remember to contact you. You quickly open the text. 

 

Michelle ah~ Why are you not answering my call? Are you mad at your handsome oppa? kekeke . Hmm

 

You carve a smile on your face reading B-Bomb's text. You thought it was so cute. You decide to reply his text right away.

 

MinHyuk oppa! Where have you been? Of course im angry with you, you never contact me after the vacation! Hehe. 

Minhae oppa~ I was asleep when you're trying to reach me. Umm, can i see you..tonight? 

 

Your heart skip a beat when clicking the send button. You were nervous about asking him out, since you never ask any boys out. 

You waiting for 20 minutes , just then B-Bomb reply back you text. 

 

Im sorry for not keep in touch. And im sorry i can't see you tonigh, got a stage. But, i'll call you tonigh after the stage, okey? 

 

After reading the text, you feel a little dissapointent because you really want to see him. Want him to hug you just like before. 

You reply his text with just " Sure " and then you grab your towel and have a shower. 

 

 

 

 

Attention to s lovers.

I don't know how to write a scene. 

So it will be a boring love story, Im sorry!

Keep your support for me, and of course Blcok B !