Chapter 2

Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a few days since your drunken misadventures and luckily you didn't receive any phone call from the company.

You sighed as you made your way toward your class rubbing your eyes as the effect of your lack of sleep began to strike. Juggling between college and your work at BigHit has been pretty hard and your professors couldn't find another week except for the one Bts were promoting on to assign you ton of projects.

However, even thought working as an assistant manager was tiring since you had to assist the boys everywhere they went and sometimes even help the makeup artists and coordis, the boys were doing their best to make it fun and enjoyable. 

After you left their dorm that day, you directly went home praying the whole way that your father hadn't called the police yet. As you entered the little apartment where you and your father lived, you were met with his scolding gaze

"Dad, i can explain..."

"Oh you sure as hell are going to explain young lady"

"I just had a few drinks last night, nothing to worry about" you awkawardly laughed.

"Nothing to worry about? Do you know how worried i was?" your dad almost screamed making you flinch. He was normally a composed person. Rare were the times you witnessed him loosing his temper.

Even thought he didn't want to interfere too much and let you live your life the way you wanted, your recklessness always made him worry about you.

He sighed as he eyed your state. To his relief, except for your disheveled hair and crumpled clothed nothing seemed to have happened to you. 

"At least next time call me okay?" He barely murmured turning away from you and making his way to the living room. 

You stood there, frozen. You always forgot how it has been hard for your father. After loosing your mother, you were the only person left he had as your grandparents died before your birth. And you being the idiot you were, completely ignored the way he must have felt when you didn't show up the previous night.

Of course he would be worried to death.

So you did the first thing that came to your mind, you ran after him and backhugged him. You hid your face in his clothes and mumbled a "Sorry dad". 

He was taken by suprise but rapidly relaxed in your embrace. He smiled to himself. When you were younger, his friends always told him that he didn't scold you enough and was too soft on you. But while watching you grow up, he knew that he didn't have the need to. You were a great kid, sometimes reckless yes but still responsible.

You tightened you grip on his waist making him giggle. 

"___-ah i can't breath" 

"Oops sorry" you apologized as you let go of him while he turned around to face you.

"So tell me how did the party go?" He excitedly asked while taking your hand in his and making you both sit on the sofa. 

"Well..." 

                                          ________

You yawned for the ninth time that morning. Your class ended a few hours ago and now you were sitting on a way too crowded subway waiting for your stop.

You closed your eyes, wishing to get a little bit of shut-eye. As you began drifting to sleep, your phone started ringing. You profusely apologized to the young man sitting beside you for pushing him while fetching your phone out of your pocket. 

You looked at your phone's screen.

"Sejin-oppa"

"Hello ?" you answered.

"Ah ___-ah thank god" he breathlessly replied. 

"What's up oppa" 

"I know you were supposed to be on a break but i really need your help right now, my sister-in-law is giving birth right now and my brother is freaking out. Look, the boys are having an interview right now and they have a photoshoot scheduled after, if you could just..."

"It's fine i'll do it" You giggled at the manager's poor muttering.

"You are a life saviour" he sighed in relief "I'll text you the boys location all you have to do is drive them to the photoshoot and stay with them until it's finished"

"Okay you can count on me" you reassured him.

"Thank you so much, I owe you one!" He said and then hung up.

You sighed for the tenth time that morning. You were undoubtedly not going to get any more sleep. 

                                         ______

You patiently waited for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter