Chapter 1

Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You groaned as you painfully opened your eyes. A sudden headache and a horrible wave of nausea hitting you. You let out a whimper as you roll to your side pulling the comforter to your face and closing your eyes once again.

Something was strange, your comforter was softer than usual. You slowly open your right eye to check and find that eventually you aren't in your room.

You abruptly push your face from the comfort of your pillow and rub your eyes to make sure you aren't dreaming.

You examine your surrounding, the bedroom you were in was illuminated by a dim light coming through the curtains of a window. You were easily able to distinguish an other bed in front of the one you were currently on and two other desks on the right corner of the room. 

You close your eyes as you let out a sigh. Judging by the horrible headache that threatened to break your skull, and the nausea you have been holding up, you probably got drunk the previous night.

You searched your memory for any hint of what you have done and then remembered. It's has been almost two months since you had joined Bighit entertainment as Bts's manager assistant and with the release of their new album, you went with them and some staff from the company to celebrate. 

That was the only thing you recalled. 

Wait ! Whose bed is this ? 

You suddenly got up from the bed and ran toward the door as the fact that you didn't get home the previous night finally sank into your head. But before you could open it you froze. "Don't tell me i spent the night with some stranger, or worse someone from the staff ?".Your eyes widened "What if it's one of the members ?".

You whined as you deliberatly hit your head against the door. "It hasn't even been two months and i am already going to get fired. How am i suppose to pay for my tuition now ?" you thought as you hit your head several times again. You weren't a full-time employee yet. You were still a college student. A friend of yours who works as a make up artist at the company found you the job as an assistant manager since the previous one quit for personnal matters.

As time passed you adjusted pretty well to the job. You also got pretty close to the boys even thought you only saw them few times a week. You discovered that you were a year older than their maknae Jungkook and also that the boys were really fun to be around. They were always energetic ( Min Yoongi being an exception of course ), and always made sure you weren't uncomfortable in their presence. 

But now because of your low tolerance to alcohol, you were pretty sure that you completely ruined the little bit of friendship you formed with them.

As you were going to smack your head once again on the wooden door, realization hit you. You were still fully dressed which was a good sign, now all you had to do was remember the nonsense you said and stupid things you did. You heard from the few people who witnessed  your drunken states that it wasn't a pretty sigh to see. And now  probably all the company had the misfortune to witness it too.

 You let out another sigh. You would worry about that later, your priority right now was to flow out of the house and hide for a couple of days in the comfort of your house.

You slowly opened the room's door and tiptoed throught the corridor. You definitly didn't want to wake anyone up, too embarassed to face them. All you had to do was make your way to the door, slip your shoes on and run for your life praying that you wouldn't receive a call the next day announcing you that you were fired.

It was the perfect scenario, but your clumsiness got the best of you again and you found yourself tripping over your own feet and falling flat on your face, letting out a shriek you were sure woke the whole neighborhood.

As you slowly lifted your head up from the floor, your gaze met with Jin's worried one.

"Are you okay ___-ah ?" He asked offering you his hand to help you up.

People weren't lying when they said he had amazing visuals. Even after months of working with bangtan you couldn't get used to his handsomeness. He was indeed perfe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter