Without you I’m (I have no reason to live)

Graffiti

You should listen to MBLAQ - Graffiti when you read this FF..  =D

 

Even if I go to a club now, it's no fun

There are no guys that catch my gaze like in the past

This pain is deeper and worse than I thought it would be

After erasing the graffiti of this memory, I wear my wounds

 

I was so bored. I woke up from my bed and get changed. I wanna go to the club. It has been so long time since I go there.

I entered the club. It's a club where I often went there with my ex-boyfriend. Even I met him there.

''Jiyeon?!'' someone called my name. I turned around to looking for her. Soyeon waved her hand to me. I smiled and walked toward her. ''Gosh! I think you died, Jiyeon. You never come here again and I don't get any news about you.''

I chukled. ''See, I still alive.''

Soyeon hit my arm. ''I'm glad you're fine, Jiyeon. After I got that news about your broken up with him, I'm so worry about you dear.'' She looked at me. ''So, you're really fine, right?''

''Yeah~ I'm great!'' I smiled. ''How about you? What are you doing these day?''

She raised her shoulders. ''Just like before, every day I come here and having fun with my friends.'' She laughed. ''He still often came here. But, I don't know this night.''

I looked around. I don't know why I did that. Although I tried so hard to ignore this, Yeah~ I still want to met him. I want to saw him so bad.

Soyeon looked at my act. She shocked. ''Don't tell me, if you still love him, don't you?'' I bit my lips before answered. Then I nodded slowly. She covered . ''Gosh! Poor girl.'' She patted my back. ''You suffered so much.''

I let out a bitter smile. ''Don't worry Soyeon. I'm fine, really fine. He's a past to me.''

Without you I’m (no fun)
Without you I’m (I have no reason to live)
Without you I don’t have the confidence to live

I sat alone in the corner. I saw around the club, hope he’ll poop out and walked towards me. I shook my head. “How can I hope something like that?!” I hissed. I ordered red wine. I just drank alone. I wanted to dance on the dance floor but I don’t have a partner. Lee Joon used to be my partner before.

Suddenly, I could remember everything from the past. Even I could imagine Lee Joon and me in front of me. Laughed, kissed, hug, everything. I tried to hold back my tears. I pulled a long breath then sighed heavily. “I think I must go home now.”

When I quit from that club, some guys walked toward me. They brought a wine in their hands. They're really drunk. I ignored them but one guys grabbed my wrist.

''Hey pretty girl! Want to having fun with us?'' He asked. ''You're really pretty, baby.'' He touched my chin.

I sidestepped from his touch. ''Come on! Go with us. You'll got some pleasure.'' The other guys smirked.

''Let me go!!'' I shouted and pulled off my wrist from him. But he grabbed so brave.

''Don't act innocent! I know you're just a !'' The other guy shouted. He grabbed my waist then he squeezed my . I gasped.

''Let your ing hands off from her!'' Suddenly someone came and shouted at them. It's Lee Joon.

One guy smirked and walked toward Joon. ''Just join with us! I know you also want this pretty , don't you?''

Joon punched him so hard. ''Don't you dare to call her ! She's not !'' He punched that guy again. Then Joon pulled my hand and brought me.

I walked behind him with my wrist still in his hand. He brought me to his car. ''Go in.'' He said to me after he opened his car's door.

''No need.'' I said coldly. ''I can go home alone. Thanks for help me.'' Then I walked away from him.

He grabbed my wrist again. “Mianhae…” He said then he hugged me. “I miss you Jiyeon-ah…” He whispered.

I pushed him away from me. I glared him, full of anger. How could he say that he miss me? He dumped me. Even he disclaimed me in front of his girlfriend. “I don’t know you.” I said coldly then I walked away.

He kept chasing me with his car. He called me from his car, but I didn’t care about him. I just kept walking in the side.

“Jiyeon!” I heard someone called me. It isn’t Joon, but Yunho. He ran towards me. “Finally I find you!” He caught his breath. “Stupid! Why did you not brought your cell phone?!” He yelled at me.

I searched my cell phone in my bag, there isn’t there. ‘Crap! I really didn’t bring that’ I taught. I smiled awkwardly at him. “Sorry… I’m forget.”

“Gezz!! Your mother is so worry about you. He called me to looking for you.” He looked at you worried. He touched your face with his palms. “Are you all right?”

I touched his palm. “Yeah~ I’m okay. Sorry to make you worry and look for me.”

Yunho sighed. “That’s great if you’re fine. Come on, I’ll drive you home.” He embraced me.

Suddenly, Lee Joon grabbed my wrist and pulled me from Yunho. “I’ll drive her home.” He hissed.

Yunho glared at Joon. “You think, who the hell are you?!” He pulled me back to his embraced. “She’s my future wife, don’t you dare to touch her with your ing hands!”

Joon pulled me again. “She still loves me! You can’t be his future husband!”

I’m so tired because they’re pulled me each other. “STOP!!” I screamed. “I won’t go home with you two!” I walked, leaved them.

Joon want to chase you but Yunho resisted him. “You’re her past! Don’t you dare to pop up in front of her anymore!” Then Yunho ran towards you. “Come on, your mother want me to pick you.”

***

(Now) with every song I listen to it seems like it’s my story
Alone, the tears I held back are coming out

I ‘m laying on my bed. Every time I was alone, those memories of Joon will come to my mind. In my loneliness, I couldn’t hold back my tears.

After that happening, Lee Joon called me every day. So, he still has my cell phone number. I don’t know what does he wants. Why does he call me now? Why did he say he miss me? What’s wrong with his mind? I never answered his call.

Finally, my parents and Yunho’s parents decided the date to our marriage. I couldn’t reject that but accepted that. Yunho isn’t but to me my husband. He’ll be my nice husband. I’’ tried so hard to love him. He’ll help me to forget Lee Joon. I’ll definitely forget Lee Joon.

Invitation had been spread to my relatives and his relatives. Tomorrow is my marriage with Yunho.

What do I do (what do I do, what do I do)
What do I do (what do I do, I can’t erase you)
How can I erase you that way, I oh I can’t

“Are you ready for tomorrow?” asked Yunho. He is in bedroom’s balcony. I was beside him. “Are you sure to marry me? You won’t regret that?”

I looked at him, smiled. “I’ve said before, huh? I’ll try to love you. I won’t regret this marriage Yunho. You are a kind person, I know.”

He embraced me. “I hope you’ll forget him soon.”

I leaned to him. “I hope too.” The unconscious tears came out from my eyes.

Yunho wiped that tears. “I’ll give you happiness. I won’t make you cry anymore….” The he kissed my forehead.

***

“Are you ready, dear?” asked my father.

I pulled a long breath then said. “I’m ready, appa..umma..” I smiled.

They hugged me. “You must be happy, huh? Don’t remember anything from the past anymore.” My mother said.

I nodded. “I will…”

Then they held my hands, brought me to the Weddings ceremony. Lee Joon was there, waited for me. I smiled at him, walked towards him. He reached my hand. “You’re so pretty baby.” He whispered.

I smiled. “You’re also handsome, Yunho.” I whispered back.

Suddenly Lee Joon came, he grabbed my wrist and took me away from Yunho. Yunho ran chased me. Everyone in that place shocked.

“What do you want Lee Joon!!” I shouted when he ungrabbed my wrist.

“I want you back Jiyeon.” He said. “I just realized that I love you.”

I laughed so hard. “You’re so funny Joon! You dumped me and you leaved me. Now, after many years you comeback again and say that you love me. This is the funny joke I ever heard.”

Joon pulled me to his hug. “I’m sorry to dump you. I’m really stupid!”

I pushed him. “Don’t touch me! I want to go back to my wedding ceremony. Yunho wait for me.”

“Jiyeon!!” Yunho called my name when he arrived.

Suddenly Joon took a gun from his pocket. “If I can’t have you, nobody can’t have you too.” He took aim to Yunho. He got ready to shoot.

“NO!!” I ran towards Yunho and hugged him. I felt that bullet against my back head.

Joon’s hand shook when he realized that he shoot me. He ran towards and pulled my body. He nudged my body. “Jiyeon! Jiyeon!” He called my name.

I tried so hard to against the darkness which waited for me. I grabbed his arm, touched his cheek with my palm. “I..egh…I..love you Joon~” I used my last energy to said that, then I closed my eyes. I felt my body lifted to the sky then dissapeard.

[Author POV]

Lee Joon ran towards Jiyeon and pulled her body. He nudged her body. “Jiyeon! Jiyeon!” He called her name. Yunho just sat, silenced. He was really shock.

Jiyeon grabbed Joon’s arm then she touched his cheek with her palm. “I…ugh..I love you…” After she said that, she closed her eyes. Her breath stopped.

Joon screamed so loudly. “ANDWAE! ANDWAE!!” He nudged Jiyeon’s body. “Jiyeon, wake up! Please wake up! Jiyeon! You can’t die!” He burst into tears. “ANDWAE!”

Yunho kneeled down. He covered his face with his palms, he cried.

Lee Joon stood up, walked unproperly. He took the gun then he shot to his self. He chose to die with Jiyeon.

***

This story is creepy, right? ahahaha... sorry... But please keep supporting me.. =D