In my heart, there's only you written

Graffiti

Why hasn't this guy gotten over this bad sickness

There's no wounds on the outside, why does it hurts this much

Miserably, like dominos, standing with no end

[Jiyeon POV]

I saw him, my boyfriend, my lovely boyfriend, who always say that he loves me, who always say that I was his wife to be. I saw him with other girls in the club where I and Lee Joon often go there. He didn't see me, but I saw him very clear. He kissed that girl, so lustful.

I just stand there with hurt in my chest. He kept kissed that girl, didn't care of anything around them. Tears came out from my eyes, bathed my face. So hurt, really hurt... How could he do this to me??

Slowly, I stepped back, turned and ran away. I don't know where did I go? I just ran and ran, I want to threw this pain. I want to go, to the place where I couldn't see him, where I couldn't feel this pain.

In the morning, he grabbed my wrist when I entered my classroom. He brought me to the quiet place. He looked me with his cold eyes. I don't want to look him back.

''Let's break up...'' He said coldly.

Finally I looked his eyes, so cold. He really dumped me. My eyes watery, I wiped those tears with my back hand roughly.

''I don't love you anymore. I found someone more interesting than you.'' He said regardless my feelings. ''So, let's break up!'' After he said that, he walked abandon me.

I grabbed his wrist. ''Please....please don't leave me. I....I need you Joon.'' My eyes teary. ''I'll do everything you want me to do Joon, please, don't break up to me.'' I begged him. I really love him so much, I can't live without him.

He pulled his hand so rough. ''I really don't need you anymore. So, let me go.'' He leaved me.

I fell onto the floor. I cried so loud, called him to comeback but he never comeback. He really leaved me.

 

This sadness out of control and grows bigger

I tried and tried not to think about you that left me

But tears keep bursting out

 

It's one year after the moment Joon dumped me, but I still remember that moment like it was happened yesterday. I burst with tears when I remember that moment. He really leaved me with that girl.

One day after he dumped me, I heard shock news that Joon just used me to bet with his friend. I felt so hurt, how could he do that to me?! I had been his girlfriend for about 6 months and they told me that he just used me.

-1 Year Ago- [Author POV]

“Jiyeon, I don’t know if I should tell you about this or not.” Hyomin squeezed his fingers. “I…uhm…”

Jiyeon looked at Hyomin confusedly. “Just tell me Hyomin. I’m fine.” Jiyeon tried to smile although she felt so much pain in her heart.

Hyomin sighed. “I just heard Lee Joon and his friends talked about you. They….ehm…”

Jiyeon felt hurt when she heard his name. Why he put so much pain in her chest? “Just tell me Hyomin…” Jiyeon sighed heavily.

“They bet about you Jiyeon. If Joon can make you to be his girlfriend for about 6 months, so he’ll win.” Finally, Hyomin could let out those words.

Jiyeon gasped. Tears came out from her eyes. So, Lee Joon just used Jiyeon for his bet with his friends. ‘So, he never loves me like he always told me? So, everything is lie?’ She taught. Then she stood up from her chair and ran away from her class room. Hyomin called her but she never turned back.

After that Jiyeon drooped out from her school and moved to other school. She couldn’t face Lee Joon.

-Flashback End-

Those memories you wrote are still in my heart

No matter how hard I try, I can't erase this graffiti

-2 Years Ago- [Author POV]

''Jiyeon-ah..!!'' called Joon from far. Jiyeon turned back. She saw Joon ran toward her. He waved his hand. ''Haish! I'm looking for you almost in every way.'' He controlled his breath after ran.

Jiyeon smiled sweetly. ''Why? What's wrong?'' She said.

Joon shook his head. He also showed his sweet smile. ''I just want to see you.''

''What?!'' She asked unbelieveable what she heard.

Joon rubbed his back hair, awkwardly. ''Eng..I...uhn...I love you Jiyeon.'' His face blushed.

Jiyeon looked at Joon weirdly. ''I think you aren't in your right mind Joon. Okay, I'm going.'' Jiyeon walked leaved Joon who still looked at Jiyeon.

Every day Joon keep telling Jiyeon that he loves her. Even he sent many gifts to Jiyeon. He put a red rose on her table every day. He followed Jiyeon every time, even he follow her until her house.

Jiyeon touched with his act, so after 6 months Joon flirted with her, she accepted Joon to be her boyfriend. Joon used to be her lovely boyfriend. He was so kind and sometimes he was so stupid. But, Jiyeon loves Joon so much, like Joon loves her.

-Present-

She smiled bitterly when she remembers those memories. So, that was just to a bet with his friend. She taught. Jiyeon really hate Joon until now. Although he moved to other school, she still could feel his presence. She really loves Lee Joon. She couldn’t forget Lee Joon.

I don't remember how many days it's been

Everything is dim, why are you the only one that's lively

Someday, Jiyeon went to the mall. She just walked alone, looking everywhere. Suddenly she saw someone. She froze, her body trembled. They looked each other.

''You know her, Joonie?'' asked the girl beside him. She hugged that Joon's arm.

Joon looked to his lovely girlfriend and smile sweetly. ''No baby, I don't know her. Maybe we met incidental.''

Jiyeon felt her heart hurt so much. 'How can? How can he say that things? Why he didn't want to recognize me in front of his girlfriend? However I'm his ex-girlfriend.' Jiyeon taught.

Then he leaved with his hand embraced that girl. Jiyeon still stood there. Her body shook with much emotion.

In my heart, there's only you written

What do I do? I can't erase you

How can I erase you that way, oh I can't

 

-4 Years Later- [Jiyeon's POV]

''Honey, why haven't you prepared?'' asked my mother. ''They'll come at 07:00 PM, so let's prepare.''

I looked at the wall clock. 06:00 PM. I sighed heavily. ''Mom, I don't want to meet him. I'm not ready yet.''

My mom patted my back. ''You must ready dear. I don't want you keep your heart to that jerk. You must go on, huh?'' She smiled. ''This guy is so kind and handsome. You'll like him.''

I mumbled. ''Okay, I'll prepare now.'' I stood up and go to my room. I changed my cloth with a beautiful gown that bought by my mom. I made up my face just a little.

''Jiyeon-ah!! Go down hurry up! Our guests are arrived.'' My mom called me.

I grumbled. Yeah~ my parents want to betroth me with their friend's son. They knew about Lee Joon who dumped me. They knew about the scar in my heart. They want to remove my scar. I sighed heavily and went out from my room. I went down to meet that guy.

In the living room, I saw a handsome guy with his perfect body. I think that guy was really perfect. He must be a model or something like that.

''Jiyeon-ah...this is Jung Yunho.'' My mom introduced him to me. ''And they're his parents.'' She pointed to his parents.

''Hi Jiyeon-ah. You're so pretty, dear.'' praised his mother.

''Yeah~ She's really pretty like her mother.'' His father also praised me and smiled.

My father embraced my mother. ''Of course, she's so pretty like her mother.'' My father smiled proudly.

And that guy looked at me. He couldn't get off his eyes from me. He smiled and gave his right hand to me. ''Hi, I'm Jung Yunho, just call me Yunho. Nice to meet you Jiyeon-ah.''

I shook his hand and smiled filmly. ''You already know my name. Okay, nice to meet you Yunho-ssi.'' I tried so hard to speak normally.

After we ate dinner, we gathered in my family room.

''Jiyeon, you should invite Yunho to walk around.'' My mother offered. ''Or invite him to your room. Both of you can chat in your room, dear.''

I looked at my mom, susprised with her offer. How could she tell me to invite a man to my room? However I'm a girl and Yunho is still like a strange man to me. I just knew him for about one hour.

But, my mom glared me. I don't have any choice than asked him to come to my room. I stood up and looked at Yunho. ''Let's go!''

Yunho just smiled and followed me toward my room. We entered my room. ''Don't you dare to touch anything in my room.'' I alerted him.

He kept smiling. He walked around in my room, saw everything what he taught it’s interesting, but he didn't touch it like I said.

''I haven't met a pretty girl like you before, Jiyeon-ah.'' He looked at me. ''I wonder why you don't have a boyfriend. Ehmm...or you hide him from your parents?''

I looked at him, annoyed with his question. ''I think it isn't your business. You don't need to know.''

I could see some surprise in his eyes. ''Wow, it's the first time a girl say that words to me.'' He giggled. ''I need to know Jiyeon. Our parents want to betroth us after all.''

I pouted. ''Just your wish! I never think to be your girlfriend.''

Yunho laughed. ''You're really something Jiyeon! I think, I like you..'' He leaned his body to me. Our face only apart in several inches. I could feel his warm breath.

I pushed him. ''Don't you dare to come very close to me!'' I yelled.

Yunho laughed so hard. ''I can see your face blush Jiyeon-ah. You're so cute!'' He giggled while held his tummy.

So after that, almost every day Yunho came to my house. My parents are so happy to meet him. Sometimes, they invited Yunho to have dinner together. My parents really like Yunho.

''Don't you have anything to do today? Why do you always come here?'' I looked at him, annoyed.

Yunho raised his shoulder. He sat on my bed and leaned his back to laying on my bed. ''Your parents told me to come here often.''

''Gezz! Come here often isn't mean you must come here every day, huh?'' I put my hands on my waist.

He woke up then he grabbed my wrist, made me more closed to him. He hugged me, he leaned his face on my tummy. ''I want to meet you baby....''

I pushed his body keep off from me. ''I said before, don't you dare to touch me!!'' I gave him a glare.

Yunho smirked. ''But you're my wife to be, Jiyeon.''

''I never said if I want to be your future wife Yunho-ssi..'' I said arrogantly.

Yunho snorted. ''So, you still love that ing jerk, don't you?!'' I didn't answer his question. ''It's right since you aren't answer my question.'' He stood up and put his hands in his pocket. ''You should forget that jerk, Jiyeon-ah. He doesn't deserve your love.''

I glared at him. ''So, you think you're deserve my love, huh?''

Yunho grinned. ''Yeah~ of course! What's  my lack? I'm great in anything, you know that.''

My face look annoyed. ''Of please...don't start. I'm ing tired because of your narcisitist.''

He laughed. Then he grabbed my wrist. ''You should follow me then. I want to have a date with you.'' He pulled my hand.

I tried to pull back my hand but he's more strength than me. ''Let go of me Yunho-ssi! I don't want to have a date with you..''

''I don't ask your will Jiyeon.'' He smirked.

''Ya!! Let go of me! It's ing hurt Yunho!'' I shouted.

''Ups...sorry... I'll let you go if you promised you'll date with me.'' He grinned with victory.

I grumbled. ''Okay~ I'll go to date with you. So, let me go!'' He let go of me. ''You go out now! I want change my clothes.''

''Don't need Jiyeon, you're pretty to wear anything. Come on!'' he want to pulled my hand again, but I already pulled my hand.

''Go out now or I won't go with you.'' I glared.

Yunho sighed. ''Okay.. I go. Hurry up! Or we'll late.'' then she leaved my room.

I went out after I changed my clothes. He smiled when he saw me, I know I'm pretty but can he just hide his smile. My mom was so happy when she knew I and Yunho would go together. Even she winked at me.

''So, where do we go?'' I asked him when I was beside him in his car.

''Don't ask baby... Just see later.'' He hid his smile in his mouth.

After several times, we arrived in our destination. Yunho get out first from his car and opened car's door to me.

''So, you just ask me to watch movie. Why do you so mysterious.'' I pouted.

Yunho laughed. ''You must be expected something more interesting than this, don't you? Or you expect I'll invite you to the best restaurant and book all just for us.''

I rotated my eyeballs. ''Please Yunho-ssi. Can't we just enter to the cinema??''

''As you wish, baby...'' He embraced me. We entered the cinema.

He already has two tickets for us, so we don't need to buy the ticket. We just boght popcorn and some drinks to us.

When Yunho bought some drinks and popcorn, I saw Lee Joon with a girl. Wait...she isn't the girl from before, but she's other girl. Gosh, he's really a player. He also saw me. We looked each other.

''Baby~ You should help me to bring this.'' He came toward me with two cup of drinks and a bucket of popcorn. Then he realized the other peoples. ''Are they your friends?'' He asked.

I took one cup of drink from his hand. ''No, they aren't my friends. Even I don't know who they are. We never met before.'' I spoke coldly. Joon glared at me. He didn't say anything. I grabbed Yunho arm and pulled him. ''Let's go.''

After we were in the studio, he whispered. ''So, he's your ex-boyfriend, huh?''

I glared to him. ''How did you know?''

Yunho grinned. ''I know everything about you Jiyeon.'' I pinched his arm. ''Haish! You're really mean!'' He pouted. ''Of course I know, because your face said that.''

I bit my lips. ''Am I looked so pathetic before?''

Yunho felt guilt when he saw me sad. ''N...no...you aren't look pathetic. You used me to hide your nervousness. I can feel your body tremble before.''

I sighed. ''Sorry to use you before. And thank you.''

''You can use me every time. I'm yours, Jiyeon.'' He pecked my cheek.

Suddenly I heard someone cleared his throat. I looked beside me and saw Lee Joon was sat beside me. Gosh! How could something like this happen?! His girlfriend leaned her body to his arm.

Yunho also realized about that. ''Want to change our seat?'' He whispered worriedly.

I shook my head and smiled bitterly. ''Don't need. I'm all right.'' I whispered to him.

He pulled my body, embraced me. I couldn't do anything but kept silence. Sometimes I gapped Lee Joon glanced at me in the middle of movie. But I didn't mind that.

The movie finished. I squirmed because of I sat for about 2 hours. I heard giggled from my left side. ''What you giggle for?'' I asked.

''Ani...'' He giggled. ''You're so cute Jiyeon.'' Then he pecked my lips.

I glared to him with my anger eyes. ''Ya!! Why did you kiss me?!'' I shouted. I forget if I still in the studio, and my shout was so loud. So, everybody in that studio looking at me now. I felt so shy and covered my face with my palms.

''It's because of you, don't laugh!'' I hissed. But Yunho still laughed.

***

I made this to two shoot... XD XD

I got an idea when I listened to that song and read the lyric... but after I wrote this story, I stuck of idea .. .___.

But I'm trying to continue this story.. Sorry if you don't like my story.. but, just comment and give me some advice.. =D