Prologue

What there is on the other side of the door {ON HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ρ я σ ℓ σ g υ є

 

Somi goes down the stairs, she’s dressed in her black sheath, and she reaches the guests of the exclusive dinner, giving them all so many fake smiles.

She walks to a corner of the room, still stands at the window watching her own reflection, and all of a sudden she realizes that there's another figure that has been added to hers, since next to her there’s someone else. She stretches out her finger, passes it on the glass surface that proves to be so hard and cold to make her shudder inside, so she pulls away at first and then gets back to touch the reflection of the other one, who’s nothing more than a stranger to her.

“Who are you?” Somi asks in what seems to be nothing but a feeble, shy and weak whisper.

She turns to him, faces him and it’s like there are only him and her, there’s nothing else and no one else except them. She takes a step forward, so as to decrease the distance that still keeps them apart from each other, and then there she stays in front of him doing or saying anything. There's still a degree of separation between them.

“Vernon?” Somi questions still looking at him, “you must be Choi Vernon” she punctuates that name carefully, as if she doesn’t want to forget it but to remember it. He just nods. They talked to her about him. About Choi Vernon.

“Somi?” Vernon questions still looking at her, “you must be Jeon Somi” he punctuates that name carefully, as if he do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter