Two

Unreadable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As she was going downstairs, she barely got into her class without being late. I mean, it's not really a big deal if she'll be late or even ditch classes. She casually went inside the classroom with their teacher following her from behind. 

"Okay, class. How did your break go?" 

A few students answered in unison and the teacher barely understood them. A few groaned instead, thinking about how their break came too fast.

While at the back row, she was sitting there, staring at the open field as usual. With her chin on her palm, her elbow rested on her desk as she was admiring the scenery in front of her. 

Her morning classes ended quite slower than she'd thought it would be. Most of the time she would basically stare at the field or doze off every once in a while until she's called to answer a problem on the board. She practically answered more than three times as she was made to answer the unanswered questions by her fellow classmates. Wow. It seems like the break hit them pretty hard.

It was finally lunch time and she would always not feel like eating. It's not like she's on a diet or whatever. She's just used to this kind of habit. Lunch time. Always reminds me of him. She then sees some students happily gathering at the field to eat and enjoy their shared lunches. She flashes a bittersweet smile. 

She was busy staring a the field for the nth time today as she was not looking a her way upstairs to the library and bumped onto something, or someone. 

Oof.

She remains standing through the encounter as the other fell on her . "Ouch."

A high-pitched whimper was heard from the other girl as the books, heavy ones, that she was carrying earlier from the library fell onto her and she got hurt.

She stared a bit at the other trying to stand up by herself. Yes, she's busy staring at the girl that she only realizes what situation she's in right now until the other woke her up by a question: "Could you help me here, please?"

"O-oh. Yeah. S-sure. Sorry about that." She grabbed some of the heavy books before offering the other hand for the other girl's assistance.  As the other got up, she immediately thanked and apologized to her as their eyes met. Oh. She's the same girl from the rooftop earlier. 

"You again?" She asked, trying not to sound irritated. She didn't actually feel bothered by the fact that she's seeing the girl again.

"O-oh. Yeah, I guess. We meet again. Haha" The other replied, also trying not to sound annoyed. "I guess I didn't introduce myself earlier. I'm Yewon, Choi Yewon. But most people call me by my nickname though: Arin."

"Jiho, Kim Jiho." Instead of giving the books back to the petite girl, she grabbed the rest of 'em from her and walked away as if she was stealing the books from her. "Um, where would these books be put down?"

Arin was unable to pick up with the situation and stared at the other at disbelief and responded only after the other complained about how heavy the books are. "S-sorry about that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter