One

Unreadable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking towards the doorframe, she bid her goodbyes to her mother and left for school. She got into the car with their driver, Mr. Han, and had a silent ride as always. She opened the window and looked outside, probably admiring the pretty scenery, and plugged her earphones, listening to some calm and soft music that is pleasing to her ears, to "escape" reality. She has always loved this thing she does for almost everyday. For her, it feels relaxing, peaceful. 

As they arrive, she got off the car and thanked Mr. Han for the ride. Mr. Han bowed in response and she didn't even bother to wait for it. She is walking through the gate before it closes any time soon. Around her, there were students doing some things they'd always do when they arrive at school early in the morning. While walking down the hallway of the academic building, many of her subject teachers passed by and she never bothered to greet one. She isn't rude. She just wanted to have peace, at least. 

Anyways, school's back. What a bummer. She thought. She looked for her room upstairs since she's in 3rd year right now. Well, she's still stuck in that same school since she was in elementary. To be honest, she's already sick having the same students she'd meet every year. She even thought about transferring to another school. Sigh. 

After a few minutes of looking for her classroom, she finally found it. She entered the room with some staring and glaring at some of the students inside it. She just shrugged it off and pretended that neither one of them existed. As always, she'd have those every time she enters the room. She has this cold aura of hers that surrounds her entire soul and body that would make everyone know about it. But that's the only thing those students can do since they never knew much about her. They judge others.

She left her bag as she picked a seat on the last row at the back. She didn't actually care who would be her seatmate or whatever. Also, she didn't have that much of friends and close ones. Like she wanted, she thought about being alone is better. She stormed out of the room and looked for some peaceful place since there's still 10 minutes before the class starts and even if she'd be late or probably ditch her first class, she'd always excel on any of her classes anyways.

There are two places she wanted to spend her time with. The rooftop or under the shade of a tree on the field. But since the security was much improved, they'd probably caught her ditching classes and she'd be in trouble. She had no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter