Chapter 7 - 3 hours

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author's note: omfg guys i'm really sorry that i posted this earlier than the planned date and it was an accident! i'm seriously dumb for not checking the hide chapter thingy. mianhae!

 

"Miss Kim?" the front desk girl called Hyuna and got Hyuna's attention.

 

"I'm Kim Hyuna. Why?" Hyuna raised her brow

 

"Wu Kris is waiting for you in room 0461" the front desk girl said and Hyuna walked fast to get an elevator.

 

"0461" Hyuna searched for the room and luckily found it. She knocked softly and after a few knocks Kris opened the door and greeted her with a sloppy kiss but Hyuna breaks the kiss when she slapped Kris.

 

"What the !?" Kris hissed in pain and touched his burning cheek

 

"I-I'm pregnant." Hyuna looked down and Kris laughed.

 

"Congratulations, ." Kris said. A , that is what Hyuna is in Kris' eyes but she's not a . Hyuna is a fool. Hyuna is Kris' robot.

 

"You're not angry about it?" Hyuna can feel her tears coming out because Kris isn't angry about their soon to be child.

 

"Well, I kind of expected it and yeah, I'm cool having an affair with a pregnant lady." Kris just laughed it all out and saw Hyuna's face covered with anger

 

"It's yours!" Hyuna shouted and Kris? He's shocked.

"It's mine? Not Chanyeol's?" Kris looked at her and Hyuna broke down in tears and Kris left the hotel room. He left Hyuna alone, crying alone in the room.

 

Kris doesn't want Hyuna's baby. Kris doesn't want his future to be ruined by a ing baby. He ran away and bumped someone.

 

"What the ?" Kris shouted at the blonde boy.

 

"You ing bumped me, er!" The boy said in Chinese and rolled his eyes.

 

"I ing understand that, for your ing information." Kris replied back in Chinese and saw the man's cheek turned into a red tomato.

 

"Sorry." The boy muttered and ran as fast as he can.

 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

 

Chanyeol is wondering where is Hyuna. It's been an hour since she left and Chanyeol knows that there is something bothering the lady. Chanyeol didn't move because his body is so tired because of his work but his phone rang, someone's calling. He picked up his phone and answered it.

 

"Hello?" Chanyeol said with a sleepy voice

 

"Hey brother!" the boy greeted

 

"Sehun?! It's ing 3am!" Chanyeol shouted at the other line.

 

"I know, I know." Sehun said and Chanyeol heard a slap and followed by a moan.

 

", who's that?!" Chanyeol's eyes grew bigger after the moan.

 

"It's Luhan. Oh, but I saw Hyuna with Kris earlier in the hotel we're staying a-aaaaht and I just want to ah- ah- know if you're also here? I'll treat you bre-" Sehun moaned on the phone and shouted how great Luhan is.

 

"Breakfast! I'll go no-" The phone call was ended.

 

Why the did they meet!? Chanyeol is very very angry right now because he doesn't know what's happening. Chanyeol texted Sehun to ask the hotel and the hotel number and it took 10 minutes for Sehun to reply. Chanyeol hurriedly grabbed his car keys and started the car and he knows they're dead when he arrives.

 

 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

 

Baekhyun opens his shop 24 hours and this is the first time he stayed the whole day. Tao, his cashier and delivery boy, didn't show himself for a day. Xiumin, his helper in baking is very sleepy and can't function well. Luhan, his bestfriend slash cashier who flirted one of his costumer and now they're having , is having . Lay, the well-functioning employee helps Baekhyun with all the work. Baekhyun is so thankful for Lay's existence.

 

Cheonsa's being taken care of Daehyun and Baekhyun thanked him for the wonderful act. Daehyun's been contacting him every hour to update Cheonsa's condition. They're obviously sleeping right now that's why he doesn't receive any texts from Daehyun.

 

The phone's ringing and Lay answered it quickly.

 

"One box of red velvet cupcake and 2 dozen of brownies? Alright. Where's your place? Lumiere Hotel? Who's this?" Lay spoke calmly and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter