Chapter 5 - My love but not mine

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author's note: i'm torn between fanfics and food and i can't decide what to do first. exo is staying at my country for 3 days and 2 night ❤️ oh gooood i can't believe that i'm just few minutes away from their hotel but i still can't go there because i'm busy af but i want to continue this and thank you for 140+ subs! you guys are the best! here's an baymax emoticon for all of you •—• prepare yourself before reading!

Chanyeol saw Byun Baekhyun with a child. He saw his real love with a child. 

 

So, it's true. Chanyeol said to his self as he watch them leave the bakery.

 

Everything is true 3 years ago. Chanyeol still can remember everything from the day he confessed the bet to Baekhyun and the day he left and never came back again. All the rumors are true, he is pregnant that time that's why he left. Chanyeol was an immature kid back then but now he changed. He realized how dumb he is when he hurted Baekhyun's feeling years ago but he doesn't feel sorry for the pregnant boy. 

 

3 years ago // 1 week after Baekhyun left.

 

"Love, do you know that Baekhyun kid?" Hyuna asked Chanyeol

 

"The weird small junior guy? Why?" Chanyeol started to sweat. Hyuna knows for sure! There was a hint of nervousity in Chanyeol's voice.

 

"I heard he's pregnant and the feminine boy is the father and I heard that he's ing everyone for money." Hyuna said and held Chanyeol's hand

 

Chanyeol's mind is still processing to what Hyuna had said to him. Feminine boy? The pretty Chinese boy? Chanyeol knew it from the very start that Baekhyun is cheating with that Chinese boy. Chanyeol is hurt. He loves Baekhyun so much but he can't because what will people say to him? They both fell inlove in a wrong time. Chanyeol wished to bring back the past and to meet Baekhyun before the bet happened. He feels sorry for Baekhyun but he still don't get why he has to cheat on him and now he's pregnant. Chanyeol started hating him after what Hyuna said.

 

"Love? Babe? Are you still there?" Hyuna snapped his fingers infront of Chanyeol's face.

 

"I don't care if he gets pregnant a million times. I really don't know him and I pity him for being such a ." Chanyeol lied and Hyuna knows he's a very bad liar.

 

"Well, the great news is he's not here anymore and he can't spread gay virus!" Hyuna cheerfully said and Chanyeol rolled his eyes and played his phone.

 

 

Present time

 

Chanyeol decided to go home to his and Hyuna's apartment. It was a big one and Chanyeol loves being home with his soon-to-be fiancé. Yes, Chanyeol's plans to marry Kim Hyuna. It's 4 years since they met and his going to propose in a week. He's excited to know what Hyuna's reaction will be.

 

Chanyeol was a succesful CEO of his father's corporation. He's a millionaire and a good-looking one. At the age o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter