Ch.2

Ctrl+Z

Now, fan meeting is so busy and I can't even go out. "Minho! 1 more hour you can relax." said my manager.''I got it!" feels like I nearly into heaven.
After I finished my fan meeting, my manager asks me to prepared myself for a short clip of Fashion Thebest Entertainment but I wish I could reject. "You really did a good job!" "Thank you, sir." I have no energy right now, really exhausted. "Here you are!" someone gives me a bottle of water and smile brightly to me. "Who are you? How can you come here? Are you a member of this Entertainment?" she doesn't reply but she smile and hands me a bottle of water. "No answer?" I hand her back and sigh. "Thank for your kindness but I have to go now." I don't like talking with a robot. "Wait!" "What?" I look at her from head to toes. She wearing a blue dress, blue bow and blue shoes with white shocks.What? She looks really cute with my favorite color but I wonder what she wanted or she tries to attract me with her cuteness? damn, I shoudn't think too much. "Why are you shaking your head? Anything wrong with your brain?" huh? what did I just hear? "No--Nothing. Ehh what you want to say ,then?" she say nothing and hands me a bottle of water again. "??" "Drink it, You seem tired that's why I bought you this, nothing else." Is she born to be smile or what? She always smile. "Really? Then I have to go now, Bye!" I grab her bottle and leave her alone. She so weird, maybe I should named her a stitchy girl."