Ch.1

Ctrl+Z

"Hello, I'm Minho from Fashion Thebest Entertainment."
"Ahh alright! Okay bye."  I hang up my phone after talking with my manager about fan meeting on tomorrow. 
" I am so tired today." I close my eyes and take a rest . " Ring~~~~~" I wake up quickly and a bit mumble "Who is ringing on my door-bell!" I get out of my bed and walk straight to the door and open it "Hello Buddy!" I am a bit shocked "Don't be so surprise to see me here, buddy." Kim Woo-bin my best buddy since high school said and I say nothing to him just gives him my glaring eyes "Hey! Don't glance me like that, I just come here to take a nap and wanna hug you in my arms" He winked to me and chuckled "Don't joking around, I know your purposed dude." I pulled him out of my bed and bend my head to see his face against on the floor " I am not free, anyways." I'm sure that he will ask me to do the things I don't want. '' Ouch! You so mean!" His purposed will never be good like what I wished. "What's that?" Still I asked "Hahaha you still good to me dude. Next week, I have a date with my new girlfriend but saddly my manager had asked me to shoot on a magazine covers." "So?" he looks at me with puppy eyes "I want you to replace me." See?? Like what I thought, It will never be a good things to me. " Okay!" just because he is my buddy.