Chapter 2

Teddy Bears Matchmaker

"Aigo! Babo me! You will not answer me! Never mind, I will decide for you!" She put the teddy down and closes her eyes.


She swirl her index finger on the air and chant something. Then she dot her finger on the Teddy's forehead. She open her eyes to see the transformation. Lights start to form around the teddy. It float on the air and slowly transform to a pretty girl that wear a white dress.


"Winnie" She called her name and the transformed girl flung her eyes open.


"Eh?! Where am I?!" The girl asked as soon as her eyes opened.


"Come here"


"Oh? Who are you?! A witch?!" She exclaimed when she saw the lady.


"I am the one that brings you alive! So respect me!" The lady hardens her tone.


"Okay......" She pouts and come down from the table.


"Do you know you are a teddy bear?"


"Of course! I am not stupid" She answered.


"Did you hold any grudge on human?" The lady straightly asked.


"Grudge? Why should I hold grudge on human?" She innocently asked back.


"You have been thrown by human! Don't you hate them?" The lady said, impatiently.


"Yeah I have been thrown away because of that idiot dumped my owner! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She suddenly shouted.


"What happened?!" She look at Winnie with worried eyes.


"My other half still at that idiot's home!!! Oh my god!! I need to get him out!" Winnie running around to find the door.


"You can't go out if you doesn't help me!" The lady crossed her arms and look at the girl.


"What do you want me to do?" Winnie grabbed her hands.


"Easy task! You. Go and make one human's life miserable! Release your grudge on them!" She stated.


"With one condition" Winnie suddenly turns serious.


"What condition?"


"You need to make my other half become human too"


"Sure! Deal?" The lady asked again for confirmation.


"YESSSS!!!" Suddenly she turned cheerful and dances around.


"Go and get your other half here!" As soon as she said that, the surrounding start to become bright. It's so bright that my eyes hurts a lot.


----* Winnie's POV *----


The lights start to fade away. I quickly look around and see where am I. There is a bungalow in front me.

 




"Where is this....." I looked around and spotted something on the gate.


"Kim's resident... Kim? Kim Jong Hyun?! Wahhh... That witch really have powers!!" I exclaimed when I saw the miracle.


"Need to find a way to go in!!" I walked around to find ways to sneak in.


At last,I decided to climb in. It's actually quite easy to climb in. Not more than 5 minutes, I entered the house. I climb up to the room at the side by the help of the water pipe. Luckily, the window is unlocked. When I confirmed that there's no one in there, I quickly climb in. After looking around, I found out that's Jonghyun's room.


"God really bless me!" I start to search around for my other half.


Then, I saw few boxes at the corner.


"My baby is in there" I closes my eyes and sensed the location.


I quickly remove all the box and open up a specific box. There are a lot of useless things in it. Immediately, those things being thrown out and the thing that I was finding is there.


"Darling!!" I squealed happily and hugged the teddy bear tightly.


But at that moment, footsteps are heard from the stairs at outside.


"Someone coming!! Ahh!!!" I quietly said and quickly walk to the window.


"Who is it?!" I turn over to take a glance of the voice owner.


Then, I quickly jump off from the window and chanted something. A black hole immediately formed on the glassy floor.


"YAHHH!!" That's the last thing I heard from the room.


----* Jonghyun's side *----


"YAHHH!!" He shouted to the room invader that jumped off from the window.


He rushed to the window to catch that person. Although his house is just 2 floor but the person may broke their leg. As he reached by the side of the window, he can't believe what he saw. That girl disappeared.


"Wh-Where is the g-girl?!" Jonghyun looked around his house.


He rubbed his eyes and look around again.


"Am I....Erghhh!!! No! No! Impossible!!" He shakes his head when thinking of the possibility that the girl is a ghost.


"I better take a warm bath! I think I am too tired!" He decided and off he go to the bathroom.


----* Winnie's side *----


"Yah you evil witch! I am here! Where are you?!"


"Don't be so rude to me! This kid really! Aishh!!" The lady appeared with lights from the side.


"Hehe~ Here's my love! Please transform him to human!" I handed the teddy to her and she took it.


She swirls her index finger on the air and chanted something. Then, she dot her finger on the Teddy's forehead. Blue lights starts to form from the teddy. It floats on the air and slowly transform into a lean guy.


"O-"


"Onew!!" I cut the lady off and he immediately flick his eyes open.


A smile craved on his face immediately when he saw me.


"Winniieeeeeee!!!!" He shouted and run towards me.


"Onewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!" I run towards him and hugged tightly.


"I miss you very very very very very much!!!" I confessed.


"Me too!!!!"


"Yah! Both of you!" The lady interrupt us.


"Who is this old lady?" Onew innocently asked.


"WHO IS THE OLD LADY YOU SAID JUST NOW?!" The lady flared up.


"You" Onew blinked his eyes innocently.


"Both of you are the same!!" The lady shakes her head disappointingly.


"That's why we are couple!!!" I said happily.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Deadline is near !! Need to update more :D

Comment readers!! XD