Chapter 2

Lens, Love, Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

♥ Chapter 2

 

 

📷

            “And? What did he say?” Yoochun was intrigued with my story; the story of how I asked my roommate to be my muse. It has been a week since I meet up with Yoochun other than the time for our routine breakfast.

            “He said ‘sure’ and we talked for a few hours after that.” Yes, I did talked to him all night though I’ve said I was tired before. I mean, the guy was interesting – even without his picturesque scene. His name was Jung Yunho, used to live in Gwangju. His family had always wanted him to be in the legal profession; lawyer, prosecutor and such but his passion was more to dancing. He major in dancing under the Creative Performance department. It was interesting in the sense that he had known which road to walk though people around him were trying to push him to other branch of the road. He preserved and walk through the road he wanted with his head held up high. When he was telling me the story of how his interest grew into his passion; his face was lit up with joy, his eyes bursting out in all sorts of emotions. I had to bite down my lips to supress the urge to capture that moment digitally.

            “Oh really? Was he really that good? For you to ask him to be your muse? Should I ask him to be in my next film?” Yoochun perked up in front of me, eyebrows jerking upwards. Yoochun major in Film under the same department as mine. When I capture still images, he preferred to capture the moment entirely, every bit of feelings with each passing seconds. When I told him my experience of falling in love with photography, he – with a video camera in hand – recorded every word I said, every expression I made. He shared his love for filming too, delighted I came in to the creative media world.

            I let out a chuckle. “Shouldn’t you be asking Junsu for that, since he’s major in acting?” I could see a fleeting feeling of guilt swarmed in Yoochun’s eyes. An amused smile spread on my face, feeling accomplished for able to tease the troll himself. “Besides, I haven’t seen him around the room ever since. I feel like he’s avoiding me.” An exasperated sigh escaped my lips. I know I should’ve never asked him to be my muse all of a sudden but he seemed okay that night, my brain working hard to think up reasons for Yunho’s behaviour when suddenly my head throbbed; sending daggers of pain, slicing through my brain. I grunted in pain, hand massaging my temple. My back bending, trying to withstand the excruciating pain. I could feel Yoochun panicking beside me, running his hand through my back helping to ease the pain.

            “I’ll take you to the clinic.” He put a hand on my shoulder. Despite the pain, I pushed his help away with every energy I have left.

            “That’s okay. I’m just lacking sleep. After my class ends, I’ll just take a nap.” I restrained myself, putting on a frail smile. I gathered my stuff and headed towards class. I could feel my head pulsing but I braved through the day, comforting myself with words ‘You’ll sleep later’ ‘After this lecture’ ‘Just hold it in’. After class ended, I staggered my way out and into the dorms’ elevator. Pushing button with ‘5’ written on it, I leaned against the cold metal wall. I thought I must have been very sleepy at that time, my vision was blurred when I barely arrived at my room. Unlocking the door and locking it back. The next thing I knew, my world was spinning and blackened.

                When I came to, the first thing I saw was Yunho’s worried look. Why is my muse looking like this? Smile, my muse. Smile. I tried to reach my hand to his face but failed as I closed my eyes once again.

📷

                I woke up with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter