Final

Downpour

Jihoon watched Soonyoung’s back slowly disappearing from his sight. He couldn’t hold his tears anymore and he could feel his warm tears rolling down against his cold cheeks. He could feel the rain slowly soaking him up from head to toe.

When this rain falls on my head
I’ll get all wet even my heart

Jihoon wanted to scream for Soonyoung to come back. He wanted to say that he isn’t ready to be alone. He wanted to tell him to stay. But, he didn’t.

Stay with me I still can’t be
In the rain alone without you

Jihoon closed his eyes and started to remember how happy he was when he was with Soonyoung. He cried even harder when he remembered the good and happy times. He knew they were too young and he was definitely scared of this happening and it’s really happening now.

I’m still young, I’m still a bit scared

He knew that this was going to be over. He knew that Soonyoung and him had to separate. But he was not ready and his heart would always keep looking for Soonyoung in the end of the day.

Though I know it’ll stop soon
I’m looking for you

He knew that he would slowly forget everything. He knew that he would be strong again and walked this through alone. He didn’t want to look weak. But he couldn’t stop the tears. He couldn’t stop the rain above his head.

Will it stop now? These raindrops, these tears?
I don’t want to get wet with rain
And tremble with cold

He slowly lifted up his head and looked at the sky that still pouring down the rain. He rubbed his tears away and tried to smile. Even though it was hard now, he knew that it would be easy in the future as he slowly forgot everything. After all, he was just walking passed a downpour.

Some day, the cold rain
Will become warm tears
And fall down, It’s alright
It’s just a passing downpour