Episode 1

We Got Married: Chen and Yuna Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Panel: Eric Nam, Park Misun, Park Choa, Heo Kwung Hwan. Special guest: Shin Jimin]

 

 

After hurriedly changing out of his home clothes, Chen went out to the park with a cameraman following him. He reached the park in ten minutes and looked around. No one was being followed with a camera like him, so he figured his on-screen wife is not here yet.

 

He heaved a sigh of relief and finds a bench to sit while waiting.

 

“Chen-ssi, I think your wife is here.” The cameraman said to Chen and he sprung to his feet. He looked around and saw a girl walking towards his direction with a cameraman walking in front of her, filming her.

 

“It can’t be her, right?” Chen spoke to the camera and his palms are becoming sweaty. He got nervous because somewhat he knows who that girl is.
 

[Jimin: He’s so nervous!]

 

Soon, the girl reached where he was sitting and the next thing he knew was she’s in front of him.

 

“Hello, Yuna-ssi.” He extended his hand and Yuna gladly shook it.

 

“Hello, Chen-ssi.”

 

The two laughed awkwardly and Chen didn’t know what he should do. “Did you receive the pink envelope, too?”

 

“Ah, yes. I am AOA Yuna.” Yuna formally introduced herself and flashed her charming smile which could possibly melt the entire world.

 

“I am EXO Chen.” Chen bowed a little, “Should we drop the formalities, since we are of the same age?” He suggested and Yuna nodded her head. They sat down, not knowing what to do because it’s the first time that they’ve met and even though they see each other sometimes at the broadcast station, they hardly speak to each other.

 

[YUNA]

Interview #1 Q: How do you feel about your husband? A: It was awkward at first because I’ve been told a lot of times that we look alike. But at the same time, I’m happy because it’s him. (laughs)

[Kwung Hwan: They really do look alike, woah.]

 

[CHEN] 

Interview #1 Q: How do you feel about your wife? A: She’s pretty. Her eyes are so big, woah. I’m in love with her. She sings well too.

 

The cameraman handed them their first mission card:

Mission 1:

Head to your new house down the street of this park and have your first meal together.

 

The couple head to their apartment together and along the walk they shared small talks. They realise they have many things in common. Like how they can’t live with their MP3 and how they love to sing and play the piano. They even decided that there should be a piano in their house.

 

[COMMENTARY]

“They’re so cute together, aigo. Such a pretty couple.” Misun covered her face while watching the new couple’s first meeting. 

 

The panel was giggling like mad because of the pretty couple. 

 

They opened the door to their new home and the interior of the house was beautifully designed. There is a balcony with coffee table and two chairs, the walls were painted grey, there’s a white sofa with a coffee table in the middle of the living room and a polished marble slab dining table for six people.

 

“Woah! It’s really beautiful, We Got Married is so thoughtful.” Yuna admires the apartment while Chen goes to the bedroom.

 

“Yuna! Come here!” Chen called out from the living room and Yuna heads to the room where Chen was in.

 

The room that the couple is in is the master bedroom with a queen size bed. A shade of pink appears on Yuna’s cheeks when she saw how big that room is.

 

Chen noticed Yuna looked a little flushed and thought it’s too early for them to be rooming together. “You should sleep here. I will take the living room for now.” Chen smiles charmingly which made Yuna’s heart flutter.

 

The couple goes to the kitchen and the kitchenware are all new. They finished walking around the apartment and sit on the sofa whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter