Final

The secret admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I was supposed to update it for St. Valentine´s day but I couldn´t, sorry...Enjoy a new WK romantic story! It has Lol but I didn´t rate it* 

 

 

I never expected for St. Valentine´s day. I didn´t like it. Nobody ever gave something for that day. It was boring.

But suddenly when I arrived home after my morning classes of the University three days before Valentine´s day, I barely saw a small heart-shaped box of chocolates that was on the coffee table.

I thought it was for my roommate, Choi Siwon, or that he had bought it to give it to someone else. Siwon and I became roommates together with my cousin, Changmin, when the three of us decided to have an apartment after starting the University. Siwon has been the best friend of Changmin since primary school and I just joined them. But Changmin recently moved out with his girlfriend, now it´s just the two of us.

I had some time before going to work so I went right to the kitchen to eat a sandwich. Suddenly my roommate, Siwon, spoke from the door:

“Hey, have you seen what arrived to you?”

I looked at him and asked: “For me?”

Siwon was smiling, showing his perfect white teeth and his beautiful deep dimples. He was gorgeous. He was standing there with his athletic body dressed in a tight t-shirt that showed his muscular arms and biceps. And a tight pair of jeans… Yeah, a body to die for… even his black hair, brown eyes and kissable lips were impossible not to notice.

“That´s what the card says – Siwon said – It´s on the coffee table.”

I frowned, I left my sandwich and walked towards the coffee table where I saw a heart-shaped box. Siwon followed me and pointed at the attached letter.

“Do you see?” – Siwon said.

I blinked.

“But nobody ever has given me presents for St. Valentine´s”

He shrugged and said:

“Well, now they do it. Open it in order to see who it is from”

After opening the small envelope, I slid from it a red letter with the golden word ‘Sweetheart’ written in it. Inside it only said ‘With love’…

I gave the card to Siwon who frowned.

“Is that all?” – he asked.

“Yes. Should I open the chocolates?”

“Sure” – he answered.

For a second I considered to take the box to my bedroom and open it there just in case it was a joke. My first at high-school I found a birthday card attached to my locker. When I opened it, it had a lot of insults.

I didn´t want to feel humiliated in front of Siwon just in case the box had something bad and dirty. But I lifted the cover of the box and I found delicious chocolate bonbons.

“Oh, bonbons! Can I have one?” – Siwon asked while he took a chocolate.

“Aren´t you worried that these can be poisoned?”

Siwon had already the bonbon in his mouth.

“Why should I be? – he said and shook his head, devouring the chocolate – Oh my God!”

“Are you okay? Was it poisoned?”

“Seriously, Kyuhyun, you are weird. No, it wasn´t poisoned. They are really delicious! – he took one and put it in my mouth – Open”

! Now my chose this moment to get hard. Yes, I´m hard for Siwon, but despite that he is gay, he´s out of my league. He´s so ing stunning compared to me.

I opened my mouth and he placed the chocolate inside, and then ate the piece of heaven.

nodded.

“Thanks. They are very good. I wonder where they are from”

Siwon turned the box and smiled.

“It says Little Love” – he said.

“Really? I´ve heard that place is very expensive”

Siwon gave me the box back and smiled.

“I guess you have a secret admirer”

I rolled my eyes. I placed the box on the coffee table again and came back to my sandwich in the kitchen.

Siwon followed me.

“What? Don´t you think that you can have one?”

“It´s not probable. The guys I know are not interested in guys like me. In fact, they seem to be really interested in guys like you, Siwon. They definitely don´t pay attention in a thin guy with no muscles and pale skin. Just look at me”

And Siwon did.

“You are more tan okay for me, Kyuhyun. Your face, your eyes and even your thick lips are great”

Kyuhyun blushed.

“T-thick lips?”

Siwon sighed.

“Barely. But you have kissable lips. I know that some guys think you are very hot”

“Uh-huh…Some of your friends?”

He shrugged.

“Well…”

“That´s what I thought” – I said and sighed in frustration.

“Kyu, most of my friends are straight, and others have boyfriends”

“Yes, I know…I think that box was a mistake”

“It has your name in it!”

“I´m sure they confused me with someone else”

Siwon shook his head.

“Whatever. Do you work today?” – he asked.

“In a couple of hours. I´m going to take a quick nap after my sandwich”

“What about on Valentine´s day?”

I sighed.

“I tried to get more hours but they don´t need me. Unfortunately, I´ll be at home bored as hell. I’ll probably order a pizza. What about you? I´m sure you´ll have a hot date. Do you continue dating that couch´s assistant?”

“Nah. That ended a couple of weeks ago. He was bored…but I do expect to have a hot date. Actually, I´m working on that.”

That was so frustrating…I know that I´ll never have a guy like Siwon, and I had accepted it, somehow, but it still hurt that he spoke about his plans that didn´t include me.

“Well I´m going to the gym and then practice some basketball”

Yes, he was so dam good at sports. The start of the basketball team. He wanted to be in the team for the Olympic games of Summer 2017. That´s why he had trained hard.

“Okay, maybe I´ll see at night when I come back from work”

oOo

I ended my shift at ten. I was tired after cleaning the place. I drove home around a quarter to eleven. While I went upstairs, I realized a blue vase with a single blue rose in it, tied with a blue ribbon. I leaned down to pick the card attached, and I realized it said my name, Kyuhyun.

The person who brought it knew that roses were my favorite and the blue was my favorite color.

“Siwon?”

“Yes” – he answered from the living-room.

Taking the vase with me, I walked towards Siwon.

“When did this arrive?”

Siwon shrugged. He was watching TV.

“I have no idea.”

“Where did you find it?”

“In front of our door”

“At what time?”

“I don´t know, I guess after eight” – he said and smiled. Then he turned off the TV.

“I´m guessing that´s yours again, right?”

I nodded.

“Yeah. And whoever he is, that person knows I like roses and the blue color – he smirked – Don´t you think I have a stalker?”

He grabbed my vase and took it to the kitchen. I followed him and watched how he filled the vase with water.

“No. I don´t think you have a stalker. They can be very annoying…I think whoever he is, he likes you, Kyuhyun.”

“Okay – I sighed – I think it´s fine somehow… but then if he likes me why doesn´t he come and tell me so?”

“I think that´s his way to say it” –he said and gave me the vase. I leaned down and smelled the rose.

“It´s sweet. I love this smell. I love roses”

“Do you want some tea? I was about to have a cup”

“Yes, thanks. That sounds good to me”

He poured a cup for me and both sat in silence.

“How was your work?” – he asked breaking the silence.

“Tiring. The place was full. But that´s not a place for me. I need a better salary. I barely can afford me bills”

“Don´t you think we should have another roommate? We have three bedrooms”

“Maybe…I had the idea that we were used to being just the two of us. Frankly, I don´t like the idea of living with a stranger”

“Yes…get used to each other…I like that. Maybe we should get a small apartment instead”

“That sounds better”

Siwon nodded.

“I´ll search for us”

“Thanks – I yawned – I´m going to bed now. I´m really exhausted. Good night, Siwon”

“Good night, Kyuhyun”

oOo

I had a free time between my classes, but I denied to go home. I texted my friends instead, and I told them to meet me in the Starbucks coffee shop next to the University. The only friends I had: Jung and Neil.

“Have you received any flowers or chocolates?” – Neil asked.

“Just one - I said sipping my coffee – it was just one blue rose…and …a pair of chocolates”

“Hmm”

“What does hmm mean?” – I asked.

Neil shrugged and Jung smiled.

“I´m trying to figure out who your admirer is. He knows something about you.”

“I know”

“Maybe… - Neil said and focused on Jung now – are you in love with Kyuhyun secretely?”

Jung choked on his coffee.

“Are you crazy? I´m dating a girl!” – Jung shouted.

Neil shrugged.

“, I forgot it…then neither it´s you nor me so…and what about your roommate? Siwon? God, he´s hot! And he knows about your likes, right?”

I sighed and shook my head.

“No way” – I said firmly.

“Why not?” – Jung asked.

“Because he never goes with freaks like me. I´ve seen his dates. Also, he was as perplexed as me about who the admirer was” – I explained with frustration.

“This is very strange…” – Neil added.

Suddenly, the waitress got close to the table holding a small chocolate cake.

“Who of you is Cho Kyuhyun?” – she asked.

“Huh…me” – I said all confused, and she placed the cake on the table in front of me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter