Happy Ending

Valentines Day with GOT7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaena was not surprised to watch Jaebum act like that. This exactly what she expected from him. She seek for more revenge from yesterday.

She could not forgive him afterall. He must received the suffer as well. Jaena think so.


Jaebum grabbed her by  wrist. Jaena paused. When she turned to look behind, Jaebum lips already on hers. He bring Jaena closer to him, so that their kisses more intense. In a blink of eyes, Jaena just let Jaebum kissed her and don't know how to react. She looked flusterered.


Everybody back and all make 'boo' voice to this couple. Jinyoung glanced at Jinyeo and smirk. "They made it."


Jinyeo later kissed Jinyoung on his cheeks and leaned her head on his shoulder. Yubi still culture shock after Yugyeom threw her few minutes ago and now she witnessed a hot kiss right infront of her bare eyes. Innocent baby Yubi couldn't hide her embarass. Her face turns red, she then hiding behind Yugyeom. Yugyeom noticed her changes and gave her a peck on her forehead. "You're cute, let's go inside." said Yugyeom bring her.

 

"I'm sorry baby," said Jaebum in between their kiss. Her heart beat faster than anyone could know. This stubborn and feudal boyfriend is her man, nothing can change him though she wishes even a bit of her can change him a little.

 

Jackson and Bambam slowly aprroaches them. Jaebum couple still in their own world, having each other making othe r couple jealous. At the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter