Pool party with GOT7

Valentines Day with GOT7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Today is valentine day. GOT7 all agreed and decided to held a party.


Jackson who suggested first they can bring their girlfriends together. Thus, JB, Jinyoung and Yugyeom called their gf and tell them this happy news.


No one are more excited than them when Jinyeo received the call.


"Girls girls girls. We gonna have pool party at Mark's house!!!! Hooooray!"


Jaena and Yubi who were busy playing with little kitten got surprised and jumped from their spot.


Jinyeo who already get excited looking for perfect bikini. Meanwhile Jaena is looking sad.


"Don't worry Jaena, Jaebum will make up with you soon. He may angry abit." This happened because last night they were having a great fight.


The reason why they fighting are because of JB forgotton about their promise date. Jaena planned to gave him advance Valentine day, who knews JB did not present at all.


Jinyeo get herself dressed up and so Yubi. Jinyeo find her most beautiful bikini top and dress. Yubi was a shy girl, so she choose to wear full-covered swimming suit. Jaena followed them but she was forced to.


Yugyeom first saw his gf walked in and immediately run and hug her. They hugged each other so tight like never meet in long time. Jin-jin couple already missing in sight. Jinyoung are famous in flirting with womens.


Jinyoung first cover Jinyeo's body, he glanced at her. "I've told you no revealing outfit in public. Take off and change a new one'


Jinyeo smiled. She shake her head, "No, I want show you my beautiful outfit. Don't you like it?" said Jinyeo in low voice.


Jinyeo hands start caressing Jinyoung's face, she have big round eyes on her face. Her aegyo is Jinyoung weakness. He looked away, but stare at her back.


"Promise me, this is first and last time.:" Then Jinyoung held her chin and leave a kiss on her lips.


At the side pool, GOT7 are having fun and enjoy the loud song they played. "Hard carry"


Only one person who sitting siletly on long chair, he wearing white loose top with flower pants. This is jaebum.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter