STEP FOUR: ABSENCE MAKE THE HEART GROW FONDER

Steps to a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."

 

As Luhan's days with Sehun goes by, he can't keep his heart from falling in love with Sehun. He has no control of his feelings now and it makes him think more of all the chances that maybe just maybe there is a spark of hope for them. 

He confided Baekhyun about his confused mind and fastly beating heart. "What do I do, Baek? I'm so lost right now." 

Baekhyun sighed since he himself has a rough road to go with this guy named Park Chanyeol who likes to joke around and he isn't sure at all if this guy can be serious. His situation is not far from Luhan's. "Have you tried distance? I did that with Chanyeol. I ignored him. And now he's been clinging to me like bubble gum." 

"I can't just ignore, Sehun. He would be weirded out and -" 

"Isn't that supposed to be the purpose?" Baekhyun cuts him off and continued, "Of course that would be normal. He would start to look for you, ask about you and probably miss you..." 

"Sehun missing me?" Luhan muttered to himself. He smiles at that thought and Baekhyun's probably right besides absense makes the heart grow fonder. 

But would Sehun miss Luhan? 

Luhan eventually follows Baekhyun's advice and avoided Sehun in all ways possible. He doesn't go to the library anymore, he doesn't work out, he rides the cab going home and he even ignores Sehun's calls even if he is itching to hear his voice. Whenever he finds Sehun in the corridors and would ask Luhan if they're going home together, Luhan would say no and make an excuse. 

Even if it's hard, Luhan needs to make this sacrifice since he badly wants to test Sehun's feelings for him. 

But a week has gone by. His distanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter