STEP TWO: CHASING PAVEMENTS

Steps to a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Should I give up or should I keep on chasing pavements?” Go figure!
 

After a few days after they first met, Luhan hasn't seen Sehun around. Sehun would usually hang out at the library or he would be at the gym or he probably has class. Luhan would look for him everywhere. At the library where he "studies", at the cafeteria and he even went to the gym and “worked out” even if he doesn’t really like sweating. Luhan seems like the number one stalker of Sehun but he just really wants to see the guy. 

The next day, Luhan has been hanging out at the library with hopes of finding Sehun and say hi to him and probably have a chat but no luck for him. Luhan left the library to go to Baekhyun and sit in in his class because he was bored alone. 

He opened the door to Baekhyun's classroom only to find Sehun alone using the teacher's computer. Sehun looked at Luhan and smiled at him. Luhan's heart skipped a beat and sighed in relief since he already found who he was looking for. 

"Hi, Luhan!" 

Sehun raised his hand for a high five which Luhan confusedly looked at then he suddenly had the urge to play coy with Sehun.

He high fived Sehun and said, "Hi... but I'm sorry I'm not good with names...I forgot yours." But Luhan didn't really forget his name. How can he possibly forget? He just wants to act shy towards Oh Sehun and play hard to get. 

Sehun frowned and said, "Unfair. How can you forget easily when we just met?" Luhan presses his lips together and tries his best not to laugh at that cute face so he just gave up, "Wait I remember now! Oh Sehun!" 

Sehun smiled brightly, his eyes sparkling while looking at Luhan and again he felt his heart. He shouldn't be too friendly towards Oh Sehun. Luhan knows himself once he gets attached it takes time to detach. 

During Baekhyun's class Luhan was busy stealing glances at Sehun. He observes his perfectly sculpted side profile. He noticed Sehun's long lashes, pointy nose; pink plump lips and he can't help but to devour the sight of perfection.

Then suddenly Sehun turned and smiled at him which he wasn't ready for. Sehun mouthed words that seemed like "Let's have lunch together with Baekhyun" Well, Luhan wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter