Prologue

Valentine's Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol is a role-model student. Everything about him is perfect. He is tall, smart, polite, and most importantly he is handsome! One more fact about him is that he never date a girl before.

All of his friends quite shock and some of them didn't believe him when Seungcheol told his friends that he never date a girl in his life. Is that even possible?

"Yah, you think we will believe you??" said Jeonghan.

"That's right, most of the girls in our school from junior to senior are crazy about you," added Jisoo.

"I really wanted to have a girlfriend but none of them can make my heart beat faster..AAHHH!!!!!" shouted Seungcheol suddenly after his head is being hit by an eraser. 

"Except for Seunghee," said Seungcheol to himself when he saw Seunghee was standing in front of him.

"OMG!! I'm so sorry Cheol-ah, I didn't have any intention to throw it to you. I wanna pass the eraser to Soohyun but..hihihi.. Does it hurt??" asked Seunghee while scratching her head.

"N..no...I'm o..kay! Here," Seungcheol passed the eraser to Seunghee.

Seunghee take the eraser, leave the place and went to Soohyun's desk. Seungcheol's eyes followed Seunghee and didn't gives attention to his friend. Actually, Seungcheol have a little secret that his friend didn't know which is he have a crushed on Seunghee.


-Flashback-

One day, Seungcheol was walking back from his tuition class at night and unfortunately he meet a group of man that has big built surround him. One of the man pulled Seungcheol to dark alley between the shops.

"Hey kid, give me all of your money,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter