Let Go

Angel

"I should let you go. "

With Ravi's help, Ken manages to get back to his feet, clutching his now pained arm very tightly. "What do you mean? "He asks towards Hyuk, who's clearly having an inner turmoil. 

Instead of answering, Hyuk turns his head away from Ken. Somehow he feels like he's the one to blame for Ken's current condition. If only he didn't agree to have N back with them, of only he didn't threw that tantrum back then, then all these wouldn't have happened and they'll still be together, alive and happy. 

"Why are you crying? "Hongbin demands when all of sudden, fresh tears started streaming down Hyuk's cheeks and in no time, those tears turn into a full force sobs, racking the maknae's body. "Tell me what's wrong? Why are you crying? "Hongbin urges, taking hold of both of Hyuk's shoulder and slightly shaking him but Hyuk just sobs harder while muttering the same words over and over again. 

"I'm sorry ... I'm sorry... "

His cries however, doesn't last that long because out of the blue, a soft voice breaks those cries. 

"Please don't cry. "

Shocked, they all turn their heads towards the direction of the very familiar voice and are utterly surprised to see N, the previously frozen N, now looking at Hyuk with a soft, warm gaze in his eyes. Yes, he still have those shabby wings and those dark eyes but with the warmth radiating from his eyes and by tye way he gazes at the crying Hyuk, it feels like N is back with them. The real N, the human N. 

"Hyung? "Hyuk murmurs, furiously wiping away his tears as he approaches N. "It's you, right, hyung? It's really you, right? "He questions and eventhough N doesn't answer, the warmth is still present in his eyes and that's all it takes for Hyuk to pull N into his embrace, ignoring the weird sensation of sticky blood all over N's body. 

"Han Sanghyuk. "

A voice suddenly says and Hyuk knows it doesn't belong to N since the N that is in his embrace is quiet and still. So the voice could only belong to only one creature; the angel. 

"I heard you. "