War Behind Peaceness?

You?!

Kring ~~~ Kringgggggg~~~

          "Naeun-ah" called Namjoo.

Naeun stopped her writing and look at her.  "O Namjoo..why?"

The others student including Myungsoo,Sungyeol and Woohyun who was still in class looks at them. The only thing that playing in their mind is - 'They know each other?'

        "You want to join us to the canteen?" Naeun shooks her head.Then, Namjoo and Chorong walked out from class. "You know each other?" asks Sungyeol to Naeun. "Yes. They are my cousin" she reply and continue her writing. "No wonder they acted like that before" said Woohyun.

       "L-ah, we're going to canteen" said Sungyeol to Myungsoo who is busy listening to music.Myungsoo just nodded his head. Sungyeol and Woohyun walked out leaving Naeun and Myungsoo alone.

       Chorong and Namjoo walked through the corridor heading to the canteen.

              "Yah Chorong-shi , Namjoo-shi!"

       They turned around and saw Sungyeol and Woohyun ran toward them. Chorong dragged Namjoo to walk faster because they are caught for lying to them.But the boys already behind them. "Yah! Why you didn't tell us?" said Woohyun. "what?" asks Namjoo innocently. "Naeun is your cousin,right?" "BUSTED" said Namjoo and Chorong in unison.

****

At the same time, Naeun is already finished her writing.She looked beside her and saw Myungsoo is sleeping with his head on the table. She can't help but staring at his face. She looked at him closely. Is he really sleeping , she thought. Suddenly, Myungsoo immediately opened his eyes causing Naeun almost fell down from chair. "Admiring my face already?" said Myungsoo as he "What do you mean?" she stuttered. "Tsk~ I know it" he smirk. "What?!" "Just tell me that you fall in love with my handsome face" he smirked. Naeun widen her eyes in disbelief. Is he crazy? she thought. "Handsome? Oh God! The gorilla is cooler than you, you know." said Naeun as she laughed. Myungsoo shot her a glare. "Yah! You compared me to gorilla? Do you think you are pretty enough?! The monkey is prettier than you!" Myungsoo said loudly in angry tone. They started their war and its make them being crowded by the others students. The crowd became bigger as their war became more serious.

"woahh~ calm down guys" interupted Woohyun , who is just arrived following by Sungyeol,Namjoo and Chorong. "Your friend is too annoying!" said Naeun as she pointed to Myungsoo. "Yah!You're the one who started it!" said Myungsoo. "No,you!" "You!" "You!" "You!" Their friends try to stop them but the strong wrath between them can't be defeated. Unfortunately, the crowd caughted the principal's attention and he walked into the class.The students realized his prensence and ran to their place leaving Myungsoo and Naeun who are still fighting. "Both of you , STOP!"