Weirdo

You?!

     As Naeun walked into the school building , almost all the students looked at her curiosly. The girls whispering among themselves. The boys staring at her without blinking. Naeun just flashed them a warm smile and walk heading to office room.

 

* * * * * * * *

 

In #A1 class, the students was busy with their own thing. Myungsoo who is known as a quiet cold-boy just sitting alone,listening his friends stories.                                                    

           "Yah! L-ah.. have you heard?" asks Sungyeol who is sitiing infront him.

           "What?" he reply coldly.           

           "There is a new female student in our school"

           "Not interest" reply Myungsoo as he put his head down on his table.

Woohyun and Sungyeol turned infront. "Choronggie~~" called Woohyun cutely. A girl who is sitting infront glared at him. Sungyeol just shooks his head. "By the way Chorong-shi, have you saw the new girl this morning?" asks Sungyeol. Chorong looked at him weirdly. "Wae?" "Just asking" "Yes or no.You'll know it later. Right, Namjoo?" she said as she smirked. A girl who was known as Namjoo giggled leaving Sungyeol and Woohyun dumbfounded.

          "I wonder what is she looks like" said Woohyun smiling. Sungyeol looks at him annoyingly just like he can read Woohyun's mind who is known as a 'player'. After a while , their teacher , Mrs Hong walked into the class with a smile followed by a long haired girl. All the students look at the girl without blinking except Myungsoo who is just looking heartless. "Isnt she pretty?" said Woohyun to Myungsoo. "Not interested" Sungyeol and Woohyun just smirking. "Okay girl, please introduce yourself" said Mrs Hong. The girl nods. "Annyeong" she said as she bowed."My name is Son Naeun. Just call me Naeun. Please treat me nicely" The students greets her back nicely. "Thank you Naeun." said Mrs Hong. "Now let find a seat for you." she continue as her eyes wandering around the class.

"Teacher, just let her sit on my lap" joked a redhead boy as he laughed. Naeun shot him a glare causing the boy froze. "Since there is no choice , you can sit there" Mrs Hong point an empty-seat beside Myungsoo.Naeun thanked Mrs Hong and walked to her seat. She stopped near infront the redhead boy. "Watch your mouth before talking" she said with a low voice but still can heard by the whole class.The students booing the redhead boy. Naeun go to her seat and took out a notebook without caring about her deskmate a.k.a Myungsoo. Myungsoo cant help himself from looking at Naeun weirdly. Weirdo , he thought.