Snuggles (Johnny x Jaehyun)

Everyone wants some Jung Jaehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Johnny..." Jaehyun whispered in English as he glanced around the dark room.

Johnny, is my boyfriend.

It was Saturday; no one was home other than Johnny and me.

Jaehyun had just woken up and saw that it was two in the afternoon, and he saw the text from Taeyong saying they went out and decided to let us sleep in.

Apparently most of the NCT Dream members were in their dorm; just messing around from what Mark had texted him.

The boy didn't answer; probably still asleep.

Johnny is mad at Jaehyun, he has been for the past four days; Jaehyun knows it but Johnny denies it.

Jaehyun is about to get up and go to the kitchen to get a glass of water, but stops when he hears Johnny sigh.

"Johnny?" Jaehyun repeats himself as he stares at the boy who lifts his head slightly to look at him; "hmm?" He hums.

"Can I lay with you?" My own words catch me off guard; I'm about to say never mind but Johnny just glances at me and mumbles a quick 'yes.'

He's surprised by his answer since he hasn't showed any affection or attention to the boy for almost five days, counting today.

But Jaehyun doesn't hesitate when he walks over to the boys bed where Johnny rolls over for Jaehyun to get under the covers.

Johnny rolls himself back over as he pulls Jaehyun into him.

Jaehyun snuggles his head in to his boyfriends chest; his heartbeat is steady.

"So you're not mad at me anymore?" Jaehyun mumble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter