Feelings (Taeyong x Jaehyun)

Everyone wants some Jung Jaehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was reading some article, that I had randomly come across. 'Best Movies in 2018 so far'.

Taeyong suddenly popped out of no where...and grabs my phone.

"Hyung!" I yelled as I reach out for him. I mean the article wasn't important, just some movie suggestions. 

He doesn't say anything he just pulls my phone away when I go to reach for it.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I stand up.

He puffs his cheeks out as if he's mad. "Taeyong?" I ask as I step closer to him.

But just when I'm almost in front of him, he immediately backs away from me.

"It would help if you tell me what's wrong with you" I groan.

"You" He simply says. "What?" I ask in confusion. "You're what's wrong" he says in a more understanding version.

"How am I the problem? I wasn't doing anything" I say as I fold my arms. I am so confused. 

"That's just it! You don't need to!" Taeyong begins to flare his arms around.

"How do you do it?! Your like a curse! And I can't escape it" he continues to say things that I just can't grasp.

"Can you explain this in a way I can understand why I'm the problem?" I ask as I fall back into the couch.

He groans.

'Why is he getting so frustrated?' I don't say it out loud cause I feel like he'll start screaming again.

"You don't have to do anything, just glance at me and suddenly....I can't ing breathe!" He seems to be thinking about his own words. 

"I ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter