TEASER 01 : DIVERS

《WELCOME HOME》 | vacancy! apply now!
《WELCOME HOME》 : my friends
 
monday. 
he stretches his long limbs and yawns, ruffling his hair. in anticipation of another day, he stares at the ceiling- it's not like this day will be particularly sublime.
he slips into his sneakers and plugs in his earphones before leaving his small apartment. in uni, he doesn't even waste a simple glance at the sheet of blue paper on the black wall in the entrance hall, but straightly makes his way to the track field. 
 
 
«I WANT TO BREATHE»
 
 
tuesday.
she reaches for a strand of her straightened hair, chewing gum as she rolls her eyes at her fellow male students, checking out girls and rating them on a scale from zero to ten. THE MOMENT A light-blue POSTER CATCHES HER INTEREST, she hears one of the guys whisteling behind her. 

as an answer to his pleas, she shows him the prettiest part of her body: her middle finger.
 
 
«BUT IT'S SO SUFFOCATING HERE-»
 
 
wednesday.
his face is hidden behind a pile of books he really needs to read in the following 72 hours, or he will die- okay, it might not be that dramatic, but he can't fail this project, not when the result will most-likely decide THE OUTCOME OF THIS WHOLE SEMESTER.
he IS DISTRACTED BY THE SUDDEN BLAST OF HIS RIngtone, and he bows his head apologetically as he makes his way out of the library as quietly as possible, muffling curse words into his phone as his friend tells him to move his over to the entrance hall.

 
 
«SO I TAKE A TURN AND MAKE MY WAY»
 
thursday.
it's not that she's hiding from her crush or anything- no, honestly, she likes eating alone on the rooftop, where people sit next to each other quietly, eating their meals in silence without trying to get too close to anyone here. upon this roof, everyone has their own story to tell- yet no one is talking, and she sighs when she receives a message, telling her that he is making his way up to the rooftop now. she straightens her skirt and picks up the small heart-shaped package that's wrapped with a dark blue ribbon, holding on to it as if it meant her dear life. 

she's not hiding from him- she wants to be acknowledged.
 
 
«DOWN TO THE ABYSS OF THE OCEAN»
 
friday.
he rests his head on top of his desk, short locks of hair flying everywhere. another sleepless night has passed him, another night filled with arguing and screaming, slapping sounds and muffled crying. he remembers leaving the house appruptly through his window when he heared the fine chinese vase his mom loved so much being smashed against the wall of his room. he might be too old for it now, yet he still can't get used to people -especially his parents- fighting.
"well, it looks like someone had a rather tiring night, mr..." he snaps out of his own world and back into reality when his professor, mr. hwang, stands right in front of him. he realizes everyone's staring at him with wide eyes, as the professor simply states "i would like you to keep me company in my office after this lesson", and then calmly goes on with his recital about the blood system.
 
oh . one knows you're doomed when hwang kyuhyun calls you over to his office. 

«WITH NOTHING BUT DARKNESS AHEAD, i become»
 
 
saturday.
they all view each other with furrowed eyebrows, large eyes and a hint of nervousity while mr. hwang welcomes them all into his house, letting them take a seat on the large sofa in the living room. they all know why they're here. what they don't know, is that they've all been chosen to become future tenants of the spring house.
he asks them to introduce themselves to the others, he realizes some of them seem to be acquainted in some ways, two of them might not be too fond of each other, yet he'S SURE THEy'll all work things out together.
after they all discussed the terms of living in the spring house over a cup of herbal tea, mr. hwang asks his students who is willing to move in.

he'S HAPPY TO SEE ALL OF THEM LOOKING AT EACH OTHER AND then RAISING THEIR HANDS IN UNISOn.

 
 
«a diver suffering from diver's DISEASE,»
 
SUNDAY.
he watches the curtains moving, giving a few rays of golden sunlight access to the living room, moving as if the wind was playing tag with them- yet it's windless on this pure, bright spring day, and he enjoys the picture of her long hair swaying as she twirls around in the living room and out into the small backyard where the sun shines brightly. he closes his eyes and recalls the sound of her beautiful, reluctant laugh, the mischieveous glint in her eyes as she reaches for his hands and dances with him.
he snaps out of his daydreams, his memories, when the curtain is closed rapidly, resulting in the loud rattling of the metal rings against the rod. for a moment, he can really see her standing there, hands still gripping the curtains tightly, as if she was about to rip them off- but before he can touch her, before she glances at him, she vanishes into thin air, leaving him behind again.
 
 
«a diver with no way back up.»