THE SPRING HOUSE

《WELCOME HOME》 | vacancy! apply now!
《WELCOME HOME》 : THE SPRING HOUSE
general information : the share house is located in gangnam-go, seoul, and is about 4 minutes away from the closest subway stations, making our partner university -konkuk university- and others accessable easily and quickly.
mini-marts, a bakery and a large shopping center are just a few minutes away from your new home.  

management fee: ₩150,000
deposit: ₩500,000
monthly rent: ₩410,000

we grant discounts to students of our partner konkuk university.
floorplan : THE SHARE HOUSE CONSISTS OF THREE ROOMS TO give shelter to two tenants each, a live-in kitchen  with a secluded living room area and a dining and cooking space. two bathrooms, including either a shower or a bathtub, are there to be used, along with an extra laundry room that has been equipped with two washing machines and a dryer.
the stairs in the livingroom lead you up to a small storage room where you can find drying racks, furniture for the rooftop and space for your group's household necessities.
rooms 1a, 1b and 1c : Each room is large enough for two people to find their own space in them. furniture like beds, fitted wardrobes, desks, chairs and side tables will be provided unless you demand on bringing our own furniture with you. each room also holds two small lockers to give everyone a chance to keep their documents secure. high-speed wireless internet will be accessible from all rooms equally.
note that room 1a will be occupied by just one persoN for the time being.
KITCHEN : the first part of the large live-in kitchen provides a friendly, large cooking area that will invite you and your housemates to late-night cooking sessions and shared breakfasts. the dining area is spacy enough for the five tenants and another handful of visitors. all electric devices (including a microwave, a mini-oven and two rice-cookers) will be provided for free as well.
LIVING ROOM : the living room itself currently appears to be pretty empty, with just a tv, a large seating area and a sofa table provided. just like any other room, you and your housemates will be allowed to decorate and furnish this area to your preferences. 
a large glass sliding door gives access to the small terrace at the east side of the house.
bathrooms : the living area holds two bathrooms.
bathroom 1 is connected to bedroom 1b. it is smaller than the second one and provides the tenants with a shower, sink and toilet. there's a bit of space for your daily necessities in the sink table and an extra shelf.
bathroom 2 is more spacious. it offers a bathtub, a toilet, two sinks and two large shelfs for the utensils of the tenants- but it's also the one visitors usually use.
both bathrooms are to be used by all of the tenants, as long as the persons in room 1b are comfortable with it.

additional information: the storage room connecting the rooftop with the area downstairs also holds a small bathroom, with a toilette and a sink in it- just in case one of your party guests doesn't make it downstairs in time...
rooftop : this is a pretty much empty space, yet you can all decorate and use it to your liking! 
feel free to use the rooftop for getting your daily dose of vitamin d, for bbqs and birthday celebrations, or simple get-togethers in the morning...

it might also be a nice place for your studies
.
THE STORY BEHIND THE SPRING HOUSE
it is said that the owner hwang kyuhyun, professor at konkuk university, originally built the spring house for him and his daughter when she reached the age of a college student- yet due to unknown circumstances, they never moved there. 
to not let the house go to waste, professor hwang decided to offer this house to students in need of a shelf above their heads.
the prices are extraordinarily fair (especially if you're  a student at konkuk uni), and they'll definitely make it easier for you to look past the rattling noises or the sound of the shower at night- you're living with for other people, after all.

...but wait, who left the terrace door open again?