Locked Away

Sweet Monster

Pain.

That was what Xiumin felt as soon as he woke up. His whole body ached from the pain and he grunted loudly as he tried to sit in his place.There were some dried bloods in his legs and arms as if someone had just beat him up, but recalling what had happened before he out, maybe someone did. Xiumin saw the other members slowly getting conscious, grunts and some words filling the empty cell they had been put in. They were locked in a spacious cell with literally nothing but the cold walls and floors around them, no help whatsoever. There was only one cell door in the corner, allowing them to peek their heads outside a little but all they see was a dark corridor with no one else around. Where are they?

"I'm so stupid!" Suho shouted all of a sudden, hence making the other member who is still half awake surprised. Suho was disappointed in himself for falling for some mafia girl and making this happen to his teammates. He was their leader, and he was a disappointment. "I'm so stupid, i'm so stupid, im so stupid,"

"Suho," Xiumin called out. Suho was punching and kicking the cold wall without a care if his body gets hurt more. Xiumin knew he has a lot of pressure as being the leader of EXO, but as the eldest in the group, he felt as if he had some responsibility to take care of him also because Suho often put the whole blame on himself. "Stop blaming yourself. It's our fault."

"No, hyung, it's my fault. I should've been there to protect all of you and not chase a girl who led me into a trap!"

"You can't be there for everyone, that's reality," Chanyeol joined in the conversation as he heard the leader battling with himself. They've been together for almost 5 years now and sometimes he had to admit that he was pissed Suho kept on blaming himself for everything. He knows that Suho was trying to be a good leader but sometimes, he wished that Suho can rely on the others too and they could always face their problems together rather than alone.

Suho sighed as he collapsed on the ground with a thud, his back resting on the wall and it look like one of those situations where they literally just gave up. But Suho was thinking of something else, they can't just surrender without a fight. EXO was the biggest mafia group in Korea after all, and they surely wouldn't let some girls defeat them and take their title away.

The members are sitting in silence, each thinking about their own problems and how to get out of here. Their bodies were covered in scars that was made by different cause. Chen almost got bitten by the dog he had seen earlier when he was chasing Seulgi with Suho, but thankfully with his 4-years mafia skill, he managed to escape but eventually got caught by 2 men with black clothes all over their bodies. He knew something was up.

"What if," Chen started, gaining the member's attention. "What if, Red Velvet had teamed up with another mafia group?"

Baekhyun clicked his tongue. "Makes sense, I mean, Red Velvet only has 5 members but I know there are some men who captured us. Red Velvet's job was just to lure us into the trap,"

They didn't gain the 'Korea's Biggest Mafia Group' title just for their looks, but also their skills. They weren't stupid, they knew Red Velvet was placed in second place as Korea's Top Three Mafia Group while ANON was in third place. It's a possibility if they had teamed up to beat EXO and take over the first place. No matter how strong they are, they're still mens after all. Red Velvet consisted of five girls with skills and beauty, one that can make boys head over heels for them and EXO was no exception. The boys weren't interested in ordinary girl after all, they wanted a mafia girl and Red Velvet just happens to be the first and only mafia girl group in Korea.

"Last time I checked we were just fine with Red Velvet? They didn't seem to be interested in taking our place at all," Sehun commented.

"Looks can be deceiving, Sehun," Kai said to the youngest in the group. "They're beautiful but they're mafias, they're no different than us and they can act."

Baekhyun hummed along. He was the only one who is still laying on the ground with his hands neatly folded across his arms, as if the situation they're in is just normal and alright. But Baekhyun was the only one who was thinking about his feelings rather than those mafia groups problems. He heard Seulgi's voice whispering an "i'm sorry," to him before she left. Is it possible that ANON maybe forced Red Velvet to help them bring down EXO? He doesn't know and he still has a lot of questions in his head, but he decided to just think it through himself before sharing it with the group because they're stressed enough at this point. Baekhyun knows, maybe the group will be furious if they found out Baekhyun was still in love with Seulgi and he doesn't regret it a single bit, but he doesn't care. Love is normal, right? It should be alright for him to feel this way, maybe. Baekhyun was a flirt, he admit that, but it was just that. He never crossed the line and even ignored the girl if she tried to kiss or sleep with him, because as much as he is Byun Baekhyun, he still has some pride in himself. And his feelings for Seulgi was the first love in his life that he felt, giving him different happy emotions that he had never felt before. No matter what, he knew he has to see her again.

"I can't take this any longer," Kai groaned, stopping Baekhyun's train of thoughts. Kai got up and went to the cell door, sticking his head out a little and without a care in the world, he screamed, "Get us out of here!"

"Kai, what are you doing?!" Chen asked out loud. "You think they will let us go just like that?!"

"Of course they won't!" at this point, Kai was already beyond furious. "But if they want something from us, then just come here and face us themselves! Do you want to be locked in here for who knows how long without a clear reason?"

"No, but sometimes you have to use your brain rather than your anger," Chen said. Before things got worse, Chanyeol separated the two who looks as if they're ready to fight each other. They were just like brothers, how can they let something small get in the way of their friendship?

Just then, the cell door was opened by 7 men who was wearing black clothes around their bodies and was holding handcufs in each of their hands. The members was surprised and was about to fight before someone points a gun at them. "Good day gentlemens," he greeted coldly with no emotion in his voice. "Our leader has requested your presence immediately. Cooperate with us, or something you don't want might happen."