606

Sweet Monster

It was around midnight.

Mafias do not sleep at these times. Moreover, they're most active at night because that's when people fell asleep. 

Chanyeol had stopped his bike in the middle of an empty street after after driving around for god knows how long. He had nothing better to do; Chanyeol likes to drive around all by himself to enjoy the night scenery while some of the members went to the club to enjoy themselves.

It was dark and eerily silent. That is, until he heard the sound of someone else's boots. He turned his head to find a young woman with blueish black wavy hair staring right back at him, her hands comfortably hiding inside her jacket's pockets to keep them warm. She wasn't smiling. She was simply circling Chanyeol while he kept his gaze on her, following her movements. The two never really did interact, but they knew each other because they were both mafias.

"Nice bike," Wendy said without any change of expression, as if she put no effort in complimenting his bike. 

"It's nothing," Chanyeol replied shortly. The two talked but it sounds as if they didn't want to talk to each other. They came from different gang and Chanyeol didn't know how Wendy greet him all of a sudden, he didn't know if she has any intention or not. 

"Want to grab a bite somewhere?" She asked.

Chanyeol scoffed, finding it amusing. "Why would I do that? I know you're a mafia too. You're trying to poison me aren't you?"

Wendy squinted her eyes as she remained in her position. She nonchalantly said, "I was going to make it easy but you asked for it," and withdraw a taser from her pocket, the thing she had been hiding the whole time. Chanyeol didn't have any time to react because the next thing he knew, his body fell to the hard ground and he out. "One."

 

 

 

Sehun and Kai has been having a dance battle for the past few minutes. It was strange, actually. The owner of the illegal club named Joy had served them their own private room to dance but they have to fight each other. Sehun and Kai was a bit drunk and can't really think properly at that time, so they laughed it off and decided to accept the offer.

"You dance very well," Joy said as she stared at them with a sly smile. She was being the DJ as usual, but this time only for the two of them. 

"What can I say? We danced a lot," Sehun replied. Even if they're a bit drunk, the two are still able to dance perfectly and this definitely catches Joy's attention. 

"Here, take these drinks. Free for you two since you're my special guest," Joy threw a wink at their direction. Kai stared at Sehun as they communicated with their eyes. Is she trustable? It's true they came here quite often so it's normal if Joy gave them a free drink as a thank you. They didn't think much and gladly swallow the drink in one go. 

"Sehun," Kai called dizzily as his vision starts to blur. His body sways to the side and he put a hand over his dizzy head. 

"How naïve," Joy smirked in satisfaction as she approached the two and put a bag over their heads. "Three."

 

 

 

Not everything goes well. Two members of EXO are chasing Seulgi as she tried to run away from them. Not to mention one of them was EXO's leader. Seulgi's plan was to make them fall for her and then she would run away. She knew they would chase her so Seulgi tried to lure them into a trap, but they were not what she had in mind.

While Chen and Suho chase after her, one of ANON's dog had stopped him in his tracks and eventually Suho was the only one who is still chasing her. It was already 1 a.m but something inside Suho made him keep running. 

He entered an antique shop that had already closed. It was dark, but thankfully there are some lights that's still on so he could still see clearly. It was so silent you could hear a pin drop in the distance. The only sound Suho made was his frantic breathing after running for a while.

"Seulgi?" Suho called out. He knew she entered this shop but he didn't know where she had gone to. He started to walk further into the shop while looking around to search for the girl, Seulgi. 

He turned his head when he heard another sound not far from him. Then he saw Seulgi's reflection from the water on the other side of the aquarium. Suho placed a hand on the glass as a sigh of relief escaped his lips. "Why did you leave so suddenly?"

Seulgi stared back but she didn't reply at all. She then ran away and Suho immediately chase after her, but all he see was a dark corridor with doors everywhere. He lost her. "Seul-" before he could finish his sentence, something smacked his head until he collapsed to the floor.

Seulgi heard it. She knew a member of the ANON gang had took care of him for her so she escaped the shop as fast as she could. She had took care of two members of EXO so her part is done, right? Unfortunately for her, she was lost in the street where there was no one else except her. There were some lamps by the side of the street so she could see a few buildings surrounding her. 

Seulgi stared around her; eventually she entered a red room full of roses. She didn't know what kind of place she had entered, and she checked her surroundings. It was actually an empty room with some pillars on the side and roses on the floor. Who owns this place anyway?

"Hey." Seulgi flinched at the voice and quickly turned around to find Baekhyun of EXO standing right infront of her. She took a step back in surprise but tried to remain calm; this is a golden chance. She could get 3 birds with one stone if she suceeded with Baekhyun. "I know you. Seulgi of Red Velvet."

"Of course you know me," Seulgi shrugged it off. "You own this place?"

Baekhyun nodded eagerly as if he was waiting for her to ask that question. "Yes. It's a nice place, don't you think?"

"It looks romantic," Seulgi cleared awkwardly. She felt comfortable in his presence and she knew she shouldn't feel like this. "Waiting for someone special?"

"No, I don't have anyone special," Baekhyun was trying to hide a smile. "Until you came, that is. Maybe it's fate."

Seulgi raised an eyebrow. "Why do you sound like a teenager in love?"

"Because i'm in love," he sent a direct gaze at her as he said those words. "How nice, our first meeting is in a room full of roses, just the two of us."

Seulgi had to remind herself that she has to find a way to kidnap this guy. His actions caught her off guard and she can't fall for it. She can't let herself fall in love, especially with her enemy. On the other hand, Baekhyun couldn't care less about the gangs or rivalries between them and he already let himself fall in love with her. 

"I heard you're the the most skilled dancer in your gang," Baekhyun said, trying to make a conversation with her again. 

"I don't... really think i'm a skilled dancer. I think I danced well but i'm not that great." Seulgi answered.

"Really?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrows as he gave her a smirk. He extended a hand towards her. "Let's proof that, shall we?"

Seulgi put her hand on top of his and she felt warmth spreading from her hand to her whole body as soon as their skin touched. The two danced together for a while and was enjoying the moment for all it was worth. Seulgi was trying to find a way to take him down while Baekhyun was falling for her more and more. 

The two had steal glances at each other a lot of times as they dance. Where else can Baekhyun find someone as amazing as Seulgi? He wanted the moment to last forever, but in the blink of an eye, Seulgi had disappeared into thin air and Baekhyun stopped dancing immediately. 

"Seulgi?" He called, frantically searching for the girl that had stole his heart at first sight. He turned around and check all over the place but he can't find her. Baekhyun ruffled his hair in frustration and was about to leave when a hand covered Baekhyun's mouth and he out. 

 

 

--------

finallyy the first chapter is out.

this is an exo x red velvet fanfiction so everybody gets a part in this story except those who didn't appear like D.O, Lay and Irene. 

i'm a quick updater but it depends if I have time or not. Mostly because of school but i'll try to update when i can. If you haven't watch Skechers exo x red velvet ad then watch it when you have time so you can picture the members in this fanfiction. It's awesome in my opinion. ❤

​​​

 

 

​​​​