Him

Forbidden In Their Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky was tar-black, the large clouds covering the once clear blue sky. Tapping on the window could be heard and then it became a pitter-patter. Students ran for cover outside, and umbrellas were opened as the clouds began to cry. Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier.

It was as if the weather was depicting the emotions she felt deep inside. 

"I love this."  Dara danced under the rain. Feeling the droplets on her skin, engulfing her whole being.

So min smiled at her, 'Nothing changed. Same old Dara ' she thought as she mimicked Dara's movements enjoying the rain.

Ever since they were small Dara had always loved the rain, she always felt at peace.

"Don't live your life with regrets." So Min said which caused Dara to stop and look at her.

"What's with this all of a sudden?"Dara giggled as she placed So Min's hands with her own.

"I have realised that since I was diagnosed with my illness, that I have lived my life in a way that wasn't fulfiling. My clock is ticking twice faster than yours, I don't know when my last breath will be so I'm doing things I love everyday ." So Min said.

"Class over. Don't forget to hand me those forms!" The lecturer called out snapping Dara out of her reverie.

She was talking to her parents earlier , feeling sadness that she couldn't go back for her brother's 16th birthday in Busan, but her parents understood her situation. Her mother fumed telling her that Donghae's mother had visited So Min. She saw the basket of flowers and a little note, and dumped it in the garbage. Never have Donghae visited So Min's grave, but every so often, his mother does. And Dara wondered why? Were they that much in love that even Donghae's mother was very attached to So Min....... But why did he leave her ?.

She suddenly felt the urge to confront Donghae. She was tired of all the lies. She's tired of what hate and negativity that always surrounded her family ever since So Min had left. All they needed was closure. That's it, Dara thought. That's all she needed.

That night she went straight to Club Sonic right after her shift.

There he was, with his friends and all seemed to have a girl with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter