Let the fun begin!

Always mine.

 

The Mercedes biped a few times before stopping on the parking lot. The door opened slowly, revealing a tall and handsome young man who made his way towards the building in front of him. He quickly moved his hand in his pocket, tapping on a button before a bip came from the car, showing that it was now locked. The automatic doors of the building opened themselves, letting him into the building that, by the way, was extremely light; too light to his liking. His eyes blinked a few times as he got used to the lightness. His footsteps resonated in the hallway as he made his way towards the elevator. A secretary took time to greet him for a second, bowing slightly. The doors of the elevator opened slowly and he entered, pressing lightly the button 10. The doors closed and the lift took its assumption towards the tenth floor. The young man gritted his teeth at the music coming from the speaker: he had never been a classical music fan and this was not going to change today. Before he had the time to even destroy the speakers, the doors opened with a slight ‘ding’. He stepped out and made his way in the too familiar office. After a few turns and meeting with secretaries, he finally arrived where he wanted. He didn’t even take time to knock and entered the office straight away, surprising slightly its occupant. The said-one’s head turned as he looked at the newly arrived guest.

“Oh… It’s just you Myungsoo.”

His uninterested face remained as he went back to his work, not even paying attention to the newly arriving. Myungsoo raised a brow, looking at his old “friend”.

“Were you expecting someone else? That monkey maybe?”

The taping fingers on the keyboard stopped and the working man slowly raised his head to look at the gorgeous man. He slightly clenched his fist while biting his lower lip. He did not like it when somebody called his lover a monkey. Being the over-protective lover that he was did make a lot of things difficult. As he was not saying anything, Myungsoo laughed lightly.

“Oh come on Hoya. You have to admit that he DOES look like a monkey,” his small laugh escaped his lips and he barely noticed the forming smirk on Howon’s lips.

“At least my baby doesn’t hide and run away from me.”

The smile on Myungsoo’s immediately disappeared but Hoya’s remained –though you could have sworn that it looked more like an evil smirk. A few minutes of silence followed and the heavy atmosphere remained for that time before the working man decided to break the tension.

“… What are you here for? From what I recall you hate me”

Hoya went back to typing on his keyboard and did not move until he realized that Myungsoo was moving towards the back of his office. He raised an eyebrow and looked at Myungsoo’s back that was now facing him.

“… What are you doing?”

He knew that something was wrong. Myungsoo had never once visited him –except during the time that he dated Sungjong of course- and this sudden change in visits was quite strange. When the younger one did not answer his question, he stood up and made his way towards him. Myungsoo was now observing the huge collection of trophies that Hoya had obtained during his high school years. There were so many that the younger one doubted that there were all here. Howon had always been a beast during school and Myungsoo didn’t understand why he had chosen to be stuck in an office like this one. Not that it was too bad though.

He faintly heard Hoya’s voice asking why he was standing there but his attention was turned to the closet in a corner. He slowly made his way towards it, Hoya’s voice still ringing somewhere at the back of his mind. He didn’t hesitate once and opened the closet door, revealing a large baseball uniform that was hanging. On the floor were some shows, a cap, and a gorgeous baseball bat. Myungsoo smirked slightly before bending over and grabbing the metal stick. He slowly touched it with his fingers, feeling the coldness of the object that had probably not being used in a long time.

It was Hoya’s voice that took him out of his ‘trance’. As he turned to look at him, his smirk had only gotten larger. Hoya, who had easily noticed it, frowned.

“Hoya-hyung…”, the said-one frowned even more since Myungsoo using respect to his hyungs was rare, “…do you still use this bat?”

Silence filled the room. Hoya’s frown did not move a slight bit.

“… Myungsoo. I have no idea what you want to do but knowing you, it will be a really really big mistake.”

Myungsoo chuckled slightly.

“But hyung… I just took an interest in baseball. I even found a ball that only waits to be hit!” Sarcasm filled his voice, “And this bat would be perfect!” A darker chuckle left his throat.

Hoya could only listen to what the crazy man was saying and before he could say anything, Myungsoo was walking out of his office, waving slightly at him. He swore that he heard a “I’ll bring it back to you soon~” before the doors of the elevator closed in front of him.

And at that moment, Hoya realized the mistake that he had done.

Oh god. What did I just do?

________

‘Ring~ ring~ ring’

“Coming coming!”

Sungyeol ran as fast as he could through the house and literally jumped on the phone. After a ‘hello’, he fell deep into the conversation and Sungjong could only stare at him. This was routine for them: Sungyeol would always get a phone call at this time of the night that asked him to come to the office to check on the workers there. It seemed like game workers tended to do whatever they wanted when they weren’t watched after so someone always had to go check on them. Sungjong sometimes wanted to strangle these people who were the reason why Sungyeol and he couldn’t have that much personal time.

When Sungyeol ended the call, he turned around only to be met by Sungjong’s sad eyes.

“Do you really have to go?”

Sungyeol sighted. He really hated to leave Sungjong alone at home; it made him feel like a bad boyfriend. He made his way towards his baby and placed his hand on his cheek. He then bent down to place a little kiss on his lips.

“Sorry baby… You know how it works… I’ll try to come back fast alright?”

Sungjong could only nod and Sungyeol smiled at his boyfriend before placing another kiss on his plump lips. He then let go of Sungjong and made his way upstairs to get whatever he needed before he left.

Sungjong sighed and sat on the couch, letting a hand go through his hair. He closed his eyes for a second and reopened them after a few seconds, feeling as if he was being observed. He turned his head left and right and chuckled slightly.

Paranoia is coming back… He let his head fall into his hands, waiting for Sungyeol to come down stairs. Generally, Sungjong was a pretty intelligent kid. Ever since a very young age he had been able to notice things easily. But there had always been one thing that he could never notice; and that was Kim Myungsoo.

______________

Finally. Finally he would be able to get rid of it. Finally he would be able to get what he deserved back. He chuckled slightly at the thought of being able to touch him, to finally be able to get that little ty mouth around his big instead of his hands. But before that he would have to get rid of the distraction.

A smirk drew itself on his lips as he slowly got out of his car. He knew the timing by heart and tonight was the night. The months he had spent in front of the couple’s house would finally have paid off and the nights spent ing at the thought of Sungjong’s delicious would finally be over. Tonight he would get what he wanted.

He slowly made his way towards the trunk of his Mercedes, opening it slowly. The baseball bat that he had ‘borrowed’ from Hoya was in there as well as a pair of gloves. Myungsoo took a hold of them; put them on before grabbing the bat and moving it slightly in his hand. He then let out a dark chuckle before making his way towards the front door of the house. He let himself slid next to the wall on the side of the door, making sure to be as silent as possible. A surprise had to be surprising right? A long and evil smirk drew itself on his lips as he eyed the door impatiently.

Let the fun begin.

_____________

Hey guys~ Sorry for the late update but I've been really buzy with school... High School doesn't joke anymore y'know... So anyways, I know that the "fun" hasn't started yet but please wait for another chapter! OH GOD! I saw the cover of Trouble Maker at the Infinite concert and I was like "KYAAAAA~"... though I think that Sungjong would've been better as HyunA :P 

Anyways, I started typing the next chapter already and NanrinA by Block B is my inspiration for it :P I feel like it suits the theme of what's to come up next pretty way :o

Hope you enjoyed!