I'll always find you...

Always mine.

 

Sungjong bowed to his public, smiling slightly although he was mainly trying to keep his tears from falling. The guitarist did the same as him, leaving faster than him though. The young boy stayed a bit longer, listening to the clapping of the public before finally making his way to the side of the stage. There, he was greeted by a large number of staff, mostly women but some men still here. Sungjong smiled, bowing once again to the crew before getting his stuff and leaving the theater. He wasn’t the type to stay in a place for too long; he knew better than that. Plus, Sungyeol was probably already home, waiting for his dear fiancé to come back.

The weather wasn’t too good lately; well, it never was in Seoul so what would you expect from winter? Sungjong buried his face into his scarf and he sighted, letting the warm air fall over his face for a few seconds before it turned cold again. He hide his hands into his pockets, lifting his bag properly over his shoulder. He then started walking in the direction of his house.

At this time of the night, meaning 11 PM, there weren’t a lot of people in the streets. Who would go out at this time anyway? But the petite boy still walked pass a few teenagers or even grown-up adults that looked completely wasted. Some things would never change would they? Sungjong speed up a bit, not wanting to be mistaken as some kind of e. It might sound strange but it had already happened; he was coming back from another of his concerts and met up with some old man who was totally drunk. The said one didn’t hesitate to grab the petite boy; luckily for him the ert was too drunk to stand on his two foot properly and let go of Sungjong who didn’t hesitate a second and ran away. Ever since that accident, the young boy had always been really careful not to stay too long in the streets of Seoul. Sungyeol had proposed to take him back home but the other one refused, saying that he could take care of himself. He had already been able to get out of trouble so he could again right?

But even when walking in the now dark streets of the capital, the brunette still felt quite bad, as if someone was following him. This type of feeling wasn’t new though: ever since he had left him it felt as if there was always a shadow behind his back that would jump up at any time dragging him back to that hell. He didn’t tell Sungyeol about it though; he was already such a trouble to him. But the choding soon found out and before Sungjong knew it, he was in a therapist’s office, talking about his fears. He was told that he had paranoia, not that surprising when you know what he’s been through.

But he never told anyone about him. Never once did he let his therapist or even Sungyeol know about his past experiences. It’s not like he didn’t want to talk about it, he just didn’t feel like he should. What had happened with him was important because before he totally changed, they used to be happy. And even if Sungjong kept denying it, he missed the old days before he knew Sungyeol. Sure the man had helped him so much but there was this feeling that was starting to grow in his heart. But he honestly didn’t understand it so much. It felt so… new. And he wanted it out of him.

After some time walking down the streets, Sungjong finally arrived in front of his house; more like their house since he was living with his newly fiancé, Sungyeol. The two of them had met at one of Sungjong’s concert and the choding immediately feel for the singer. Who wouldn’t? His curly brown hair and his sweet –but empty- eyes would make any woman fall and surely any man turn gay. Anyways, Sungyeol wasn’t going to be a silent fan and immediately decided to make a move on the younger man. It started with roses and letters; than it became chocolate; it finally ended with a demand for meeting each other to which the singer couldn’t say no. After that, everything happened like in the dramas: they started hanging out, Sungjong slowly started falling for Sungyeol and life couldn’t get any better when the choding asked the brunette out. They dated for 2 years before the older one decided to propose to the younger. And the said one could only accept. Ever since then, they had been quite a happy couple and even moved in together. Even though Sungyeol’s job as a game designer took most of his time, he would still come home as soon as possible to see Sungjong.

As soon as Sungjong made a step into the house, he was greeted by a smiling and extremely happy fiancé.

“Annyeong yeobo~”

Sungjong could only smile back at his boyfriend, slowly closing the door behind him while answering.

“I’m home.”

What Sungjong had probably not noticed was that what he was feeling in the streets that night wasn’t due to his paranoia; he had found him. And he was now sitting in his beautiful red car, outside of the happy couple’s house. As soon as the door closed, a smirk appeared on his magnificent face as he let out a slightly creepy laugh.

“Jongie-ah~ I. Found. You~” he said in his too innocent singing-voice before falling down into madness once again and let himself die into laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So this is the first chapter. I know I said it would be a one-shot but I'm still not done with the rest of it so I'll probably divide it in different chapters. Anyways, what do you guys think? I'm sorry if there are errors but I really don't feel like re-reading right now but I'll surely do it later ^o^ I also changed the title of the story because it really didn't match... xD OMG! 19 subscribers?? I AM SO HAPPY!! *dancing* I really want to thank you all! And for all of those who commented, thank you so so so so much!! You can't imagine how much it helpt me write this! The comments were so nice, I'm so happy. ^//////^ I hope I didn't let down any of you with this chapter... I'll update as soon as possible.

So you can probably guess who the creepy guy is right? Lol, not that hard... xD  Anyways, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE because COMMENTS=FASTER UPADTES!! :D