1. Chingu line wreck havoc + sekai shenanigans

All Night

Minseok was probably the only normal one. Lu Han was sure the guy screamed internally every time they were all together. He was a good enough student with good enough grades and he somehow managed to escape the cops and be home before his parents even noticed he was gone. It wasn’t fair that all of their parents believed Minseok to be an excellent role model just because he never got grounded. Lu Han sometimes felt like smacking the smirk right off his stupid face. 

Lu Han liked to think of himself as the charmer of the group. His looks and dazzling personality were what got them into clubs despite being minors, but he was useless when it came to buying liquor (Yixing was always telling him he looked like a baby, the little er).

Yifan didn’t have the biggest house, but his mom was constantly on business trips so his place was available for their ‘get together’ every Friday night. Despite his terrible sense of fashion and lame jokes, he was responsible enough to make sure none of the boys died. He could hold his alcohol the best out of all of them and never backed down from a challenge, no matter how embarrassing it might be (there was a reason why every time they played truth or dare, he would always end up getting .)

Joonmyeon was an absolute grandpa. He fussed over every little thing and pursed his lips in disapproval whenever one of the older boys (Lu Han) would drag along one of the younger kids (a.k.a Joonmyeon’s baby boys) into clubs or to graffiti the alley behind their school.

Yixing was the druggie extraordinaire. He knew people, and those people gave him the newest stuff before it reached the streets. Sehun and Jongin were banned from doing them, courtesy of Joonmyeon, but everyone else was allowed to try them out. Lu Han thought Yixing’s room looked like Urban Outfitters had barfed in it, with stupid fairy lights on the ceiling and a low bed, but the guy insisted that being the dealer of their school came with the responsibility of making his room look the part.

Baekhyun, despite looking like a hybrid between human and puppy, was one of the boys that got arrested the most. He knew every police officer in town due to his numerous outings with Chanyeol and Jongdae to clubs they were too young to go to and the hardcore parties he threw practically every weekend that always got out of control.

Jongdae also got arrested a lot, but his charges were usually because he was found vandalizing public property.  His Cheshire smile was contagious, though, and he got out of jail by constantly warming up to the guards.

Chanyeol, however, had a long record of being found in dark alleys, buying drugs to later sell them at clubs. The difference between him and Yixing was that at least the Chinese male made business to gain money. Chanyeol did it to get laid.

Kyungsoo, president of the student council, constantly wondered why he was even friends with these people. He didn’t drink, didn’t consume, had perfect marks and was always home by 11. 

Zitao had become their bodyguard slash cuddle partner after some guy had picked Yixing up from the floor and was ready to pounce on him when Zitao knocked him out with one blow. He certainly lived up to expectations given by his face, until he started talking and everyone was reminded that he was actually the cutest thing on Earth.

Jongin, player number one of the school, had girls grovelling at his feet. As a junior, he still had two years left at school and had made it his mission to bang at least five seniors, all the girls in his class and five sophomores. Lu Han kept telling him that he could probably do that in just a year, but Jongin claimed he liked taking his time.

And finally, Sehun was the brat. He whined his way into getting what he wanted, and had everyone putty in his hands, even Lu Han. It was simply impossible to say no to him, the cute little .

-

“One day,” Kyungsoo scowled, “I’m not going to be there to save your assess, and what are you going to do then?”

“We’re gonna die,” Jongdae muttered. Baekhyun picked at a loose thread in his hoodie and Chanyeol continued looking down in dejection. 

It was late at night, and usually Kyungsoo would be at home, sleeping or at least curled up in bed and beating Jongin’s at Starcraft. But no, Baekhyun just had to call in frenzy, begging him to pick them up at school, and what the were they doing at school at that time? Kyungsoo hissed just that into the phone.

“Well, you see,” Baekhyun whispered, “We were trying to glue Ms. Choi’s chair to the ground, but we didn’t know the teachers were having a meeting…”

Kyungsoo took a deep breath.

“So naturally we had to hide somewhere, right? So we ran as fast as we could to the third floor, into the choir room and nearly ran into Mr. Ahn…”

Kyungsoo’s eye twitched.

“We changed directions and now we’re crouching behind the bleachers and we’ve been here for hours and the teachers are still at school and you know there is no way to leave through the gym without being seen and we were wondering if maybe you could take your car and wait for us at the front entrance?”

Kyungsoo could hear the pleading tone in his friend’s voice. “Who are ‘we’?”

“Channie, Dae and I.”

“How exactly are you planning on getting to the front entrance without being seen?” Kyungsoo huffed, already grabbing his car keys and putting on sneakers, “The staff room has a one way glass that looks directly into the main hall.”

“We’re gonna run.”

Somewhere in the back of his mind, Kyungsoo knew it was a terrible idea to help them out. The knot in his stomach only tightened when he made out the shadows of his friends sprinting down the hall, bursting through the doors and jumping in the car. Jongdae had half his body still on the curb when Kyungsoo stepped on the pedal.

They were currently three blocks away from school, in the old park, sitting on a high wall. The rusty swing set they used to play in when they were little was only twenty feet away and Kyungsoo sort of wanted to go play there, but decided that it would be better if he used his time to yell at them.

“What the were you thinking?” Kyungsoo seethed, “Sneaking into school after hours? Trying to prank a teacher? Calling me to pick you up? I know you’re stupid, but please refrain yourselves from dragging me into your mess!”

Baekhyun flinched away, knowing perfectly well why Kyungsoo was so mad; he usually didn’t care when they pulled pranks and tested the limits, but it was a whole new deal to call him. If the teachers had caught him, he would no longer be president and that meant a lot to him.

“We’re really sorry, Soo,” Chanyeol said, looking up at him, “We shouldn’t have called you.” He casted his eyes back down when he noticed the vein in Kyungsoo’s neck about to burst.

“What if you got caught? You could have been expelled!” Kyungsoo raged on.

The night air was cool. The streets were dark, due to the time there were no stores opened except for some coffee house and the club down the street. However, the moonlight provided enough illumination for Kyungsoo to take a good look at his friends; they looked sorry enough.

Kyungsoo sighed, “Did you at least manage to glue Ms. Choi’s chair?”

Jongdae looked up with a smirk, “Oh, yeah. We even sneaked a fake snake in the choir room for Mrs. Park to find in the morning.”

“She’s gonna freak,” Baekhyun snickered. Kyungsoo managed a smile and then said, “Get in the car, I’m driving you home.”

The next morning, Kyungsoo walked into choir practice right before Mrs. Park and tried not to laugh too hard when she pulled open the first drawer on her desk and screamed. 

He also heard from Sehun, who had History first period, that Ms. Choi had left the room fuming in rage when she hadn’t been able to pull back her chair.

-

Sehun’s day started in the best possible way, what with Ms. Choi storming out and the beautiful sound of Mrs. Park screaming echoing down the hall. He got the entire first period free, and he used the very precious time he was granted the only way he knew: he found Jongin and they raised mayhem.

It was fun, because they already knew which buttons to push, what teachers were ok with a little poking and what halls not to wander into. The lunch lady had a soft spot for Jongin and was always willing to sneak them early snacks and drinks. The security guard, who knew everyone at school and their parents, turned a blind eye whenever they went up to the roof to chill. The librarian, depending on her mood, would sometimes let them skip class and stay in the far corner of the library reading manga or playing videogames (as long as they muted them first, of course.)

All in all, it helped having such a charmer as Jongin on his side. First, they got an early breakfast (two potato chip bags and some orange sodas) and raced each other to the roof; where they sat down to eat as they watched the track team race around the field. First period lasted from seven thirty to nine am, and by eight twenty they decided to go pay their favourite music theory teacher a visit.

Mrs. Kwon was their biggest fan for two reasons: one, she loved watching Jongin dance since they were in middle school and he was in the same team as her daughter, Yuri. Two, Sehun dated Yuri and in Mrs. Kwon’s eyes, he was the only guy she dated that was worth it. Over the years, they developed a liking to her and took to visiting her at least once a week in the music room.

They walked in without knocking and the short girl that had been giving a presentation (Sehun was halfway sure her name was something like Mina) scowled as she was interrupted. However, Mrs. Kwon smiled brightly and beckoned them to seat next to her at the front. 

“Oh, boys, good to see you,” she gushed, “My, Jongin, you seem taller than the last time I saw you!”

Jongin smiled, not the same smile he gave girls around the school but the kind of toothy smile he got with friends and family. Their female classmates positively swooned at the sight. Sehun rolled his eyes. 

“And Sehun, it's been so long!” Mrs. Kwon exclaimed, “Last time Jongin came here alone, what happened?”

“Ah, sorry professor,” Sehun apologized, genuinely sorry, “I must have been busy, I guess.”

Mrs. Kwon pursed her lips playfully and turned back to her class, “Alright, let’s continue; Mina, great job. Sungjae, why don’t you go next?”

A boy stood up and started talking about something or other; Sehun wasn’t really paying attention. Instead, he looked around the room. There were some new additions to the decorations, a few posters about classical music and some more about rock. There was a My Chemical Romance poster at the back of the room; the usual Mozart one was where it always had been on the back of the door. This music room was Sehun’s favourite. Mrs. Park kept hers way too neat, everything was too clean and proper. Mrs. Kwon was more laid back and didn’t mind a little ruckus, a little chaos. Maybe that was another reason why she liked Sehun and Jongin so much.

By the time first period was over, Sehun was drooling on Jongin’s shoulder, dead to the world.