Wild Things : Love | Suga

BTS (Bangtan Boys) : Drabbles Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(It's a story i writed to join SPREAD YOUR WINGS : Drabbles writing contest)

STORY I

"Wild Things : Love"

Love is a something that's universal, something found in the many relationship of friends and family.

Love is something not everyone can find or want, but when it's found, it can be a beautiful thing, regardless of who it involves.

Love is something that can bring tears to your eyes and fill you with bliss.

Love is something that can tear down the walls separating humanity.

But mosf of all,

Love is a safe place.

You will find your home, your place, and your people.

And if you lucky ...

You'll find it all in one person.

***

"I was looking for you," a soft voice calls.

He opens his eyes slightly, his train of thoughts suddenly interrupted. The sky shows no sign of halting the rain anytime soon, and he relishes on the enveloping coldness around him. Finally, he diverts his eyes to the side, acknowledging the owner of the voice. Despite the strain on his face, on his body and on his whole being; in spite of the weariness and the long day he's had -- he smile -- for her. A tired, weary one; but nonetheless, genuine. It almost goes imperceptible, but she knows him well enough to appreciate those little gestures; thos hidden smiles that only she seems to notice.

He close his eyes once again as he hears her approaching, head still tilted up towards the sky. He sighs inaudibly as he feels her hand cup his cheek. When he opens his eyes and look down upon her, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter