1/1

No F.U.N

Mingyu should get some award for his incredible self-control. There he was, a few meters away from the person who appeared in his dreams every night - some of them with contents he did not dare to reveal - and in his thoughts every day. But that person was not only there; it would be very easy if it was like that.

The combination Jeon Wonwoo plus suit was already dangerous enough, now add to it a deep voice rapping and that choreography - Mingyu wanted to hit Soonyoung for coming up with that. He needed to contain really hard so he wouldn’t scream as the girls in the crowd - and to prevent the formation of an unwanted volume in his pants.

Mingyu didn’t think it would be so difficult. He hoped it wouldn’t. When he saw Wonwoo in a suit before appearing to the audience, he thought the older was undeniably impeccable; but also thought he would be able to get through it.

When the performance began, Mingyu thought everything would go smoothly; it was just Wonwoo performing while wearing a suit, nothing catastrophic. Then he started rapping.

Mingyu had heard Wonwoo rap several times, but that was not enough for him to be prepared. The deep voice, with a tone that was a bit husky, added to his appearance... There was no way to be prepared for that.

What the poor Kim Mingyu didn’t know is that the worst was yet to come: the chorus.

He would hit Hoshi, without caring if the other was a year older. What he had in mind when he created that?

Wonwoo should be forbidden to dance like that. Mingyu was sure he would have a heart attack at any time or a problem caused by excessive blood concentration in one place.

Mingyu was not sure how he was able to survive the performance and manage to sing later.

When everything was over and the recordings ended, the members of Seventeen gathered backstage to remove makeup and change clothes.

“Did you like the performance, Mingyu?” The deep voice that troubled his thoughts so much asked. Mingyu turned to face the owner of the voice, seeing a smile on Wonwoo’s face.

Wonwoo knew. Certainly, he knew how much had affected the youngest.

“I really liked, hyung,” he replied with a smile, “you'll see how much when we get in the dorm.”

Seeing Wonwoo dancing while wearing a suit was, honestly, no fun. But Mingyu’s revenge would be very much fun.