Rowoon

SF9 Drabbles

Y/N's POV

my boyfriend, Seokwoo had been working very hard these days. I thought of cooking a nice meal for him, while waiting for him to comeback from his practice. 

I took out the ingredients and start cooking. well, i'm not that good with cooking but it is still edible. After an hour hustling and bustling in the kitchen, I managed to cooking a meal for him. 

well, the time shows 7:30 p.m., I decided to freshen up before he comes home. 

at 8:00 p.m., there still no signs of him arriving soon. I decided to switch on the TV and watch one of his drama while waiting for him. he is really a good actor and he had been working so hard with his dramas and group activities.

author's POV

it is almost 9:30p.m. when Seokwoo had arrived to his shared house. 

"y/n, I'm home," he said 

he felt so weird because the living room is still bright and y/n does not come at the door to greet him as she usually do.

"y/n," he called again.

he heard sounds coming from the tv and straight went to living room to see if she was there. 

she fall asleep while watching the drama. she was sleeping so peacefully. so he decided to let her sleep more while he goes to the room to freshen up .

after he had freshen up he went back to the couch and wake her up.

"y/n, I'm home,"

"what? oh hi," she said

"i saw your cooking in the kitchen, let's have dinner together. i'll help to reheat the food and you can go and wash your face," he said

"thank you," 

so she quickly went to wash her face and helped him to set the table.

once the table was set, the both sat together for dinner and talked about how did they spent their day.