Him

Our first Valentine

i stared at her beautifull face, she was closing her eyes tightly. i can feel my heart thumping so hard, my eyes moved from her closed eyes to her 
 plump lips, its so red and looks soft at the same time, i my own lips as i moved closer trying to fill the gap between our faces... then i stoped. i can feel her breath panning in my lips i can even inhale her scent. i sigh remebering the feeling that im feeling righ know,

I kiss her... slowly, just softly pressing my lips on hers. i sigh again feeling her froze on her spot us i tried to put little kisses on her lips. i open my eyes. i see her red. so red. she opens her eyes looking at me directly. shes brething heavily as i kiss her again. i carress her cheeks as i iput my head at the crooked of her neck savouring the moment...


after a few minute we both seat on the bed , none of us wanted to make the first move, then she did. she talks. "ahhm. oppa. ill just go outside..." she  walks to the door akwardly. 
i stay silent finding the courage to talk about what happen between us. i smack my head for acting recklessly for following what my heart really wants.
i take a deep breath as i stared at the close door. i know thats she knows what im feeling right now. what i feel for her since before... its just- theres alot to consider before moving to the next step  of what we have now.

i sigh again as i stand, went out. i saw her playing with sami at the lving room. i sit next to her finding the remote to switch on the t.v . "joyah... "  "hmm?" she hums while still playing with sami. "about what happened..." i grabbed her gently on her shoulder so she can face me. "about what happned before- ahmm a bout what happen in my room" ilook intently into her eyes. "you know my heat right?"her mout opens a small gap. shes staring at me with her eyes full of emotions " you know whats in my heart right?"

"i dont know"  "wae-waeyo? you dont know what my heart is?"  i was shock at what she said, im really really sure that she knows what i feel for her. "you have to say it yook sungjae.  i dont know what you mean because you always do things that confused me"  i was taken a back at what she said. 
"you know sooyung-a there are things that its easy to express that to say with words"  "shiro. i dont know what you mean unless you tell me" aish! this stubborn girl really.