Her

Our first Valentine

The next day

 

Ring! Ring! I tap my fingers as I waited for the other person to answer the call “ring! ring!

“Arg! Why isn’t he picking up? Is he still asleep?  Should I just barg in?" sooyoung said. She’s now infront of hes best friend’s condo. He called her yesterday saying he’s now in korea.“Hey fishy sooyoung-a im in korea now!” i laugh as I heard him say with full of happiness.  “Could you come tomorrow? I want to eat kimchi fried rice.”  "Yah! Sungjae-a you called me fish and now you want me to cook for you? Are you may boss now? Im a busy person."  He laugh softly, he paused “...sooyoung-a please come I want to eat your kimchi fred rice” he said with a soft and pledging voice.“ "aish! what should i do with you ha oppa? haha arasao.” I smile widely. Then hang up.

Yes! as you've heard im hes friend. ani. lets reprase that. im hes best firiend. after our show in We got married we stayed friends. well. he said were friends even though i don't feel the same way, i just said yes, so i can still be closed to him even if just hes friend... atleast we can still hang out together. but sometimes it hurts just being hes "best friend" you cant complain when shes complementing other girls. i sigh deeply and  look at the close door infront of me. Ill just ring the bell first if he will not open, ill barg in. Ding dong! Ding dong!  

Ok im comming in. i turned the nob slowly and open the door i saw hes shoes scatterd in the front area. "aish! he didnt even arrange hes shoes" i complain while putting it in hes shoe rock. "oppa! sungjae-a? are your here? im comming in?"   i walked to hes living room put my bag in the sofa and went to the kitchen to put the things i bought in the  table. i  went to hes room. the door is not close, its a bit open. so you can see the right side of the room. i knock. "oppa? oppa? this is joy wake up! if you dont get up ill go home and i wont cook"still there is no response "yah! oppa. yooj sungjae" ill just enter.  i enter hes room as i roam my eyes in the red and black motiff room of him. i saw him laying in hes bed sleeping soundly. i walked to him and seat at he side of hes bed. "oppa. oppa." i tap hes shoulder. he moan "hmmm. just five more minutes hyung"  i took of hes blanket that covering hes face.

"aish! yah! yook sungjae we have a schedule today you should get up"  he stretch hes arm wide and look at me with hes still sleepy eyes. he stares at me for a couple of seconds. a laugh at hes change of expression. he was so shock that he took hes blanket from me and cover hes body as if i did something wrong to him "yah! ho-how- what are you doing here? you scared me park sooyoung!" "what are you saying? you told me to come here and now your asking me why im here. ived been ringing your door for 30minutes and i called you but you wont answer. and your the who told me your password so i come in. i knock on your door but still you wont wake up. should i just go and dont make your kimchi fried rice ha yook sungjae?"  he  was a bit shock about my antics then laugh hard.    "miane sooyoung-a haha im just to tired that i didnt notice that your ringing the door and my phone is ringing im sorry that i didint hear you knock on my bedroom door. and sorry for waking up late and please i want to eat your kimchi fried rice. im really hungry." he said without even breathing "then. i said it"   he smile widely and hold my hand "sooyoung did you cook already?"  "oh! ani opppa. i didnt i just woke you up i didnt cook yet because i was looking for you. im not sure if your really here because you wont answer." he my head " lets go sooyoungi start cooking so uri oppa can eat your delicious kimchi fried rice"  he said as he get up, put hes arms around my shoulder and we went to  the kitchen. I smile at hes gesture. We may not be in a boyfriend/girl friend relationship but we both know that there is something more than friends going on between us...

-- "ok im done!" i said as i put the food in hes plate "aa! Im really hungry. I didnt eat yesterday. After i called you i fell asleep" my mouth form a letter o as he said those words."then eat now. Eat alot so you will gain weight. You loose to much weight oppa. Takecare of your self properly." "Im eating properly sooyoung-a, its just my schedule is to tight this past few months because of the comeback and drama taping. Buuut. Im doing good just abit tired. You know manager hyung gave me a whooole week to rest."  he said while his mouth is still full. "ok ok. Oppa. Just finnish that and rest more"  i stand up and went to the zink. Took some milk and put it in the bowl. I went to his room and look for sami "samiiii sami heres some milk drink it." the cat runs towards me and tries to crowl in my legs. "sami-a drink it" i sit at the corner of the bed and the cats body. I didnt notice when sungjae enters the bedroom and hug me from behind "sooyoung-a" he puts his chin in my shoulder "im really full. Thank you for the food i can eat your kimchi fried rice forever"  he said as he hug me tightly. I feel like my chicks will explode anytime soon. My heart is tamping so hard. So hard that i think he can here it from my back. His always like this making me feel uneasy with hes small actions. I hold hes arms that was hugging me. "Oppa. What are you doing? If your full just lay down."  "yeah i should do that." he said then suddenly he lays in bed while tugging me. "oppa what are you doing?" he position my body so we are now face to face. Hes cupping both of my cheeks then stared into my eyes. "I miss you joyah. Sooyoung-a i miss you."  at times  like this i really dont know what to say or think of him. He makes my heart flutter then suddenly joke with me. I tried looking at him in the eyes. His eyes holds so many words that i cant figureout what is what . I gain courage and "i miss you too opaa..."  i saw the shock on his face and suddenly it turns in to a soft one. He stares ay me more and caress both of my cheeks . Hes eyes travels around my face then stop in my plump lips "sooyoung-a... your so beautifull" hes face is getting closer... invading my personal space... i can even feel hes breath punning into my lips...  i close my eyes as i felt hes finger tips touches my chin...  oh could it be a first kiss....