age twelve (thirteen?)

Parenting, 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Shi Won had brought the subject up to him, Yoon Jae had completely overreacted before vehemently denying her request. But what does his opinion matter? She was the one who had carried the baby for nine freakin' months so she gets to make all the important decisions. Like the name of their children, for instance. It took weeks until Yoon Jae realized that he had just named his son after popular idol singer Tony Ahn. His reaction had been hilarious to behold.

 

“If Seung Eun wants to go that concert, just let her go.”

 

“Just let her go?! Are you insane, woman? She is twelve--(“Almost thirteen!” Shi Won interrupted.)--and you want her to go out at night without adult supervision, to a crowded stadium full of hormonal teenagers?! Why don't you just ask her to put on a low cut dress and send her to a night club?!”

 

The vein on Yoon Jae's neck looked ready to pop. His face was so red, Shi Won knew she had to calm him down or else he would have had an aneurysm right there and then.

 

“Honey,” Yoon Jae always melted when she called him pet names, “She's going to be fine. She's going with her cousins, who are old enough to take care of her and themselves. It's just for a few hours. Nothing's going to happen. I went to these concerts once, remember?”

 

“You? You were a gangster.” He snorted, “You started an all out brawl once that involved two hundred people.”

 

“And I dominated th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter