age seven

Parenting, 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Jae had known this was going to happen. From the minute they found out the baby's gender, and from the second that he had held his newborn girl in his arms—he just knew. Yoon Seung Eun was going to grow up as beautiful and headstrong as her mother... and likely just as psychotic.

 

“But appa!” His little girl stomped her feet angrily and pleaded, “You promised I could have anything I want if I passed the test! And I passed it, see?”

 

It was true. The big red 'A' scrawled on the top of her math test was too hard to ignore. Yoon Jae loves his wife very, very much... but he couldn't express how grateful he was that Seung Eun didn't inherited her mother's brains.

 

“Yes, I know what I said sweetheart, but wouldn't you like something else?” Yoon Jae tried desperately. “What about a new doll? Or some new clothes?”

 

“Appa, I'm not four! I don't play with dolls anymore!” Said the angry and offended seven-year-old. Yoon Jae noddedly solemnly at his mistake.

 

“Of course not. I knew that.”

 

“And I don't want new clothes either!”

 

“You say that now, but every six months I'm driving up to the orphanage with a box of your old clothes.” Yoon Jae mumbled under his breath.

 

“Appa, please, it's the only thing I want! I won't ask for anything on my birthday! Please, please, please!”

 

It was so hard to say no to the females in his life. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter